Charles Xavier imagine for @vicarias09

What is my power?

I can control water.

What's my greatest fear?

Drowning.

Isn't that ironic? I have water powers but I'm afraid of drowning, therefore I have trouble controlling my powers.

Erik saved me from Shaw, and now I'm in the Xavier mansion. It's very pretty, but it's kind of scary. I mean, I've never been some place very pretty and...expensive.

Erik tried to help. But what Shaw did...well, I was captured in a pool and I had to stop the water. But the catch? A whirlpool in the middle. Just fantastic.

Erik moved onto Xavier. He needed help, and Xavier was willing.

I was making my water from my glass move around the air, and when the door opened, the water fell onto the ground with a splat.

"Xavier," I say, not looking up. "What does Erik want now?"

Charles just laughs slightly. He says, I'm here to help you, in my mind. It echoes in my head, and frown, blinking. "What...how did you do that?" I ask, amazed. I mean...who wouldn't be?

"Victoria, please," he says. "Your brother, Erik, says that you need help with your powers. And I can help, but you just need to be willing."

I look at my hands. I don't know. I'm too scared.

But I have to try, right?

"Okay," I say. "When do we start?"

We trained. He made me start small, then move onto big. First, I tried making the small pond out front float. I tried, but it didn't budge. I try to concentrate, but I sigh and let my hands drop. "It's not working," I say. "I'm just..."

"I can help," he says, and he kisses me on the mouth.

I don't move away, but we hear a yell above. It was Erik.

"I thought you were training!" He yells, and Charles lifted my hand. Try now.

I bite my lip and soon, the whole pond was dry and the water was above us.

Charles kisses me again, and Erik sighs and shuts the window.