He Talks To The Baby (Marvel)

The Smiths! I love that song.

How Soon Is Now?

:)

Peter Parker:

He'd talk about the superhero business. Then, he'd talk about mommy, and how pretty she is.

Peter Quill:

He'd talk about the space adventures with Starlord and Starburst. Then he'd talk about Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Drax. Especially Rocket.

Daredevil:

He'd talk about fighting criminals with you, and how talented you are at hand to hand combat.

Falcon:

He'd talk about your jogging adventures with Steve and Bucky. He'd always say that Bucky and Steve said "ON YOUR LEFT!" And "ON YOUR RIGHT!"

Wolverine:

He didn't talk, he just held you with his hands on your stomach.

Young!Charles:

He spoke about you, mostly. Then Erik, Raven, and Hank.

Young!Erik:

He'd talk about his mother, and saying things like he'd be like her. Then he'd say things about Charles.

Deadpool:

He tells the baby everything about his day. Then he'd tell it about his love for you and chimichangas.

Ant Man:

He'd talk about being tiny like an ant. And you. Mostly about you and him.

Cyclops:

He'd talk about the X-Men's past. Then you and him. Your adventures together.

Johnny Storm:

He'd talk about you and him. Then he'd talk about your friends, Sam, Cas and Dean. And the Impala. You'd add in, "Sam's hair, Cas' confusion, and Deans eyes."