Chapter 9: Anniversary

Start from the beginning

She continued to whimper as I finger fúcked her beautiful püssy, reveling in how sexy she looked sitting up on my lap.

I sat up, and smothered her neck in kisses, fighting against the urge to give her another love bite on her neck. Keep it somewhat clean until our honeymoon, I wouldn't want her to have to worry about covering up a hickey on her big day.

She reached for my wrist, stopping my hand and began to pull down my sweats. I pulled off her panties and t-shirt, then slowly eased her down onto my cøck.

"Oh my God!" She groaned once she fully settled onto my cøck, grinding her hips sexily.

"Ah, sweetheart. So. Fúcking. Tight." I murmured against her throat.

After a beat, she slowly began to lift herself off of me, before taking my díck once again. A hiss escaped my lips, courtesy of the exquisiteness of how deep I was inside of her, and the overall feel of her.

She repeated the action again, and I helped her bounce up and down on me, getting into a perfect rhythm. She squeezed my cøck with each thrust, and I reached in between us to stroke her clít.

"Ah, Nikolai, please!" She moaned out, grinding against me.

"So fúcking beautiful." I whispered, kissing her lips.

She continued her relentless rhythm, me lifting my hips up to reach every one of her deep, full thrusts, and kissing her in between murmuring how much I loved her.

"Gonna. Come." She gasped, minutes later, squeezing my cøck in between thrusts.

"Come, baby." I groaned against her neck, sucking gently on her sweet spot so as not to leave a mark.

And she did come, beautifully and perfectly, squeezing my cøck and effectively making me join her. I came inside of her, and kissed her, hard, sucking her bottom lip into my mouth, and biting gently. She kissed me softly, before pulling away to look into my eyes.

"I." She left a kiss against my throat, "love." Another kiss on my cheek." You." One last kiss on my lips.

"And I love you." I spoke, kissing her forehead.

Yes, today was going to be a perfect day.

*

I wore a grey tux, white dress shirt, grey vest, and a muted gold tie with a matching gold pocket handkerchief. This way, it would match the rest of our wedding which was gold and white with little touches of pink in the flowers.

I initially thought it might be rather feminine, but like Orchid promised, it looked fantastic.

The venue was a small beachside castle that looked like something straight out of Europe. The ceremony would be held inside so we wouldn't get interference from the wind outside, and most of the  reception would be held on the patio-slash-beach area that was currently being set up.

It was a beautiful venue really, Orchid outdid herself, as expected.

It was just me, Conor, my father and my best man, Julien getting ready at the venue, waiting for the wedding to start.

I saw Julien approaching me, so I handed him my boutonnière to have him pin on.

"You ready, Nik?" Julien grabbed my shoulder before standing in front of me to help me pin on the soft pink boutonnière.

"You have no idea." I laughed slightly, looking at my best friend. Tall Italian man, tan skin, usually scruffy beard tamed for the time being. Dressed similarly to me, just wearing a plain white tie though instead of gold.