Chapter 1

Garroth's P.O.V

~~~DREAM THINGY WHATEVER YOU CALL IT IDC! XD~~~

I was in darkness. I couldn't see anything. I couldn't hear anything. Everything was silent. Then I saw a flash. I was in the Plaza.... Then I saw a woman crying? She, had angel wings? She also had silky black hair and was wearing.... purple... "Excuse me? But who are you?" "You don't remember?" I froze in shock hearing that voice.... "W-what...." She fell to the ground sitting. She had her hands on her face. She cried harder. "A-Aphmau?" "I-I-I shouldn't have done this....." "What? What do you mean!?" "I just give you bad memories...... Of me.... dead." "NO! YOU DON'T!" "Yes, I do!" Then she left in a flash. (See what I did there XD Ok JK back to the story!) She was gone. All I did was make her cry.... But this is just a dream.... right?

~~~END OF DREAM OR WHATEVER!!!~~~

I woke up in complete shock. "I-I saw her.... But.... she's gone...." 

Aphmau's P.O.V

"That was a bad idea to do! The worst idea... I bet he didn't even want to see me...." (DON'T SAY THAT APHMAU!!!) "Is something wrong Aphmau?" "Huh?" I looked up to see Lady Irene. "Oh... no..." "Well... I've seen you for the past 2 years.... depressed. So that's why I'm sending you back." "REALLY!" "Yes, But." "But?" "You will have to disguise." "WHAT!?" "You have to because then the shadows will know that you are alive." I sighed, "Alright Lady Irene...." "Ok I will send you back. Once you get there change your look and your name alright?" I nodded and she sent me back.

I woke up. I changed my look. I had dark coco eyes and brown hair. (Shes wearing the outfit on the cover!) I still had my angel wings. Then they disappeared. I started to walk around trying to find Phoenix Drop. Once I got there I saw the gates. "Hm seems like they were updating the village." Then Brian came to the gates. "Who are you?" "Uh..." Then I thought of a name. "My names Jessica but I like to be called Jess...." "What are you here for?" "OH NO!" "I-I was just running away from my um home! B-because um O'kasis destroyed it...." Brian started to get suspicious. "Where did you come from?" I sighed. I could sense a feeling. A weapon being aimed. I levitated the person. I looked at them. Laurence.... "Y-You have magicks!?"

I nodded. I let him go. "Brian take her to Garroth." He nodded and took me to Garroth. It was my house but made out of wood. Brian knocked on the door. And Garroth came out. "Brian? Who's this?" "Her name is Jessica, but she wants to be called Jess. Laurence told me to tell you to ask her some questions." "Alright." Then Brian left. I didn't want to talk to Garroth.... I sighed in complete sadness. "Come in..." I walked inside and sat down in a chair. Garroth sat across from me. "So you're the Lord of this village?" He nodded. "Yes but, Where did you come from?" I sighed, "Lilac.... It was attacked by O'kasis.... Just because we.... didn't know where the next heir to the throne was... I'm sure you know who she is....Since she was the Lord here...." He looked at me in shock. "If it fine if I stay here a while?" "S-Sure...." I left the house.

I walked up to the hill. I sat down and leaned on the purple tree. I watched over Phoenix Drop. "Nice view hm?" I looked to see Garroth. "Y-yeah..." "Is something wrong?" "N-no i-it's nothing...." "Alright?" I crossed my arms and looked at the ground. "Something is wrong isn't it?" I sighed. I stood up and started to walk away. "Maybe I should run?.........

I ran to the docks. I looked at the ocean view. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. Then I heard footsteps. I took out my sword and turned around in a fighting position. I stopped and noticed who it was. I dropped my sword in shock. "No..." 

(Cliffhang! XD EVIL!!!)