Treasuring the Moment

Chapter 12

Knights POV

I started chuckling at her when she had mistaken the sprite faeries to be a fire fly. She looks beautiful to look at, in her bewildered state.

Oh love!that's not a fire fly its often called a sprite they are a little faeries that dwells in this garden freely. I think they like you that's why they came near you.I explain to her.

Oh...why thank you, for welcoming me little faeries she smiled at them and wave her hand giggling.

One of the little faery came near her flying in circle then it flew towards me.

The little faery whisper something in my ear.I noded my head in response and smiled at it.

What did the faery tell you?,Irish ask me.

Well she told me you are lovely. And they want me to have a dance with you.

Oh.....but there's no music She retorted while looking around.

There's no need for that,may I have this dance my princess,I extended my hands toward her and bow my head as a sign of curtsey.

Why yes!,your majesty she replied mimicking the act that I did awhile ago.

I snake my arms around her waist and I started swaying and twirling her from side to side then she rested her head in my chest.

For the first the in hundred years that I lived my life in the dark, I felt so alive and happy and I intended to keep it this way forever.

Princess?

Hmmm...what is it?,she mumble in response.Looking up at me

Its getting late,do you want to head back home or do you want to spend the night here with me?In my house.I ask her.

If you are going to stay here then I will stay here with you she retorted then she lean her head in my chest again and.I felt her tiny arms wraped it self in my lower torso.

Ok then I told her with a smirk and carry her bridal style.I started heading to the mansion,kicking the door open and shutting it again with my foot.

I climb on the stairs towards my room.I put her down with care and went to my closet.

I grab my grey bottom down shirt and handed it to her.Here take this you go first.I told her pointing towards the bathroom.

When she almost reach the door I spoke again.

Oh....and incase you like the idea of conserving water, I can join you in bath.I told her with a wink.

Oh! no thank you....I don't have to save the water,I know you are rich and you can definately pay for the bills she retorted and wink back at me before she close the door giggling.

I shook my head chuckling at her silly come back. She really is something special.

While she is taking her time in the bath I decided to go down to look for my cousin.I wonder were he is....

Looking for me? Mikhail ask me coming out of the kitchen.

Yeah...so were is Lana?

Oh she's upstairs already sleeping, he said brow scruch up.Hands on his hips pacing the living room.

Is there something wrong?I ask him confused at his off manner.

Oh! that woman will be the death of me,He said losing his cool.One time she's this sweet bubbly woman and then all of a sudden,she will start to yell at me for no reason and after that she will begin crying.

Geez.... man she's giving me a head ache this past few days already.

Ok.....did you do something wrong for her to act like that?

I don't know man! she acting weird She is creeping me in out. He said combing his hair with his hand.

I'll ask Irish for help man don't worry she'll come around maybe she's just tired or probably having difficulty in something we don't know.

Thanks man! Maybe you were right. I guess I'll be going to check her out.

Nah...its nothing man were cousin,I replies to him then I went back to my room to take my turn to bath.When I nearly half my way I turn around and yell at him.

By the way I also wanted to thank you for the help you've done,both of you, our date went well.I told him

He just wave his hand up in the air in respond.

Would you look at that! someone looks good in my shirt than I do. I whistle at the sight I saw upon entering my room.

Irish is standing in front of the mirror combing her hair my shirt went all the way down to her knees.I must admit she looks gorgeous  wearing my clothes on.

She turn around cheeks tinted with deep shade of red.Stop doing that,she told me staring at the floor.

Do what? I ask getting close to her.I grab her by the waist and tilted her head up.I plant a soft and passionate kiss on her sweet lips.

She wounded her arms at the back of my neck and started kissing me back softly leaning in my hard chest.

I scoop her up and lay her down in bed.I went on top of her and started caressing her breast way down in between her thigh feeling her wetness.

Oh your so wet love....

Ohh...Knight please.....

Please what princess?I told her while greasing my lips on her neck placing soft kisses down to her shoulder.I felt my fangs retract.The urge of marking her is strong but I hold back not now.I don't want to frightened her.I will mark her soon I told my self.

Take me... I heard her utter those words in a rasp voice when I look at her in the eye.I saw love,lust and so many emotion clouding her thoughts.

I felt my hunger grow.My eyes turned pitch black then I smell her desire eminating out of her,feeding me, quenching the hunger of my evil side.

I slip my hands on her clothes and started caressing her mounds

Undress me I command her.And with out anymore encouragement she started to remove my clothes.

She stares at me, admiring my nakedness.I smirked at her.Done checking me out princess?Go ahead touch it,hold me I'm all yours.

She bite her lower lips playfully and grab my shoulder.She kiss me lovingly while caressing my back.

Hmmm.....your learning fast love, not bad for a newbie like you.I told her while removing her clothes.

I drink in her nakedness,beautiful I whispered.

She ignore me teasing her and continued showering me with kisses.I grab her tight and squeezed it.

I position my self on top of her and started trusting inside her core.

Oh... Knight she stared at me while I'm moving on top of her.Her hands traveled from my shoulder down to my chest drawing circles on it.Creating a tingling sensation that fuels me more to go faster and deeper.Our body move in synchronized motion as we made love.

Come for me princess, I told her,she obeyed in response then after that,I do a few more trust and I came inside her.

Fuck! I grip on her thigh,It felt good releasing my grip I lay next to her.We cuddled together while I planted soft kisses on her neck and whisper sweet words on her ear.

Then after a lovely night we shared together we slept in each others arm naked.