Provoke me Not

Chapter 18

Irish POV

I woke up in the morning feeling disoriented and with a throbbing headache.It took me awhile to get my bearing and remembered what happen yesterday.

A weight shifted at the other side of the bed,I glance at my side and saw Knight sleeping peacefully beside me.

"Thank you" my voice caught in my throat a little.I told him even though I know he won't hear me.

I cupped his face and stared at him lovingly.You didn't leave me like what you promised,my handsome phantom,my knight,my beloved.I whispered softly.

He stirred from his sleep and a few minutes later,I was staring at his deep blue eyes.He winked at me and flashed his most gorgeous smile.

I smiled back blushing,Did I wake you up?

He just shook his head in response and pull me down,he snaked his arms aroundy waist.

Get back to sleep it's still early, he told me.

10 am in the morning......

Once outside the house we walked toward, what look like a training ground.

Confused I look at him with creased eye brow.

What are we doing here?

The demons will be of no threat to you if you can learn to deal with the power you withheld within you.We are here to train,Knight responded in a clip tone face void of emotion.

I just bob my head in response.

Now I want you to follow my instruction so listen carefully.Close your eyes,concentrate on your inner strength. I want you to channel your energy to your hands and try to attack me.

I shook my head,I cant...
I havent tried hurting anyone in my entire life.I can't do it I told him as I step my feet backwards.

Knight frowned and I could feel that he is annoyed.

If you won't do it then how will you defend your self from harm?You can't just be that weak forever!playing like a damsel in distress waiting for your knight in shining armour to always save you.There's no such place in this world for weaklings.He growled at me.

I was speechless with anger I felt utterly humiliated,I was fuming as I walk towards him.

"How dare he!.. called me weak" I'm tired of all the people pushing me around.I'll prove you wrong I told my self seething.

Concentrate!come on ..Irish you can do this,I told my self.

I breath in focus on my inner strength then I felt surge of power flow within me.channeling it to my hand then I deflect it toward him with a flick of my hand.Taking him by surprise, but he had manage to dodge it using his quick reflexes and heightened senses.

"You are such a jerk you now that!"I snark at him.You did that on purpose didn't you? I told him,I almost cry because of anger that is overwhelming me.

He walk towards me,so that he towered over me.I was breathing heavily controlling my sob.Knight lowered his face so that his face is inch away from mine.

I swallowed hard and tried to speak,but couldn't force a word out.

Knight caught me by the waist,I tried to pull away from him,knowing it was futile.I hated him for what he just did to me.I look at him defiantly,but got lost in his eyes again.There was such pain there and regret.

My body instinctively took a step towards him,then I tip my toes and kissed him full in his lips.He pulled me closer and brushed his lips gently over mine,snaked his arms around my waist.I shuddered, then he kissed me harder with hunger.I pressed forward molding my body against his.

I'm so sorry princess,he uttered with sincerity.

Apology accepted,I responded with out remorse.

Then out of the blue I ask him,What is the Dagger of Belial if you don't mine me asking?

Knight took in a long sigh,how did you know about it?

To your father.....

He closed his eyes and pinch the bridge of his nose,upon hearing his fathers name.

That said dagger is forge in hell by demons.It is one of the most feared sword of the super naturals,it is said that it could kill all the immortal being even the strongest ones.

That thing caused my fathers life,I told him.

He grit his teeth in response,They will pay for it I promise you.

I smiled at him,thank you! I uttered with sincerity.