Reminiscing

Chapter 9

Knights POV

When the laughter abate,Mikhail lifted his mate and signal us to head out to leave the place.

In our inhuman speed we took off with our mates away of the place,as if we haven't been there.

At Irish home....

I put her down on her bed and tuck her in,when I turn around to make my leave she stopped me.

Wait....please don't leave me,she ask in a sad and hopeful tone.I look back at her and remove all my clothes on leaving my boxer short,I climb on the left side of the bed and slide my body under the blanket.

She cuddled on my chest immediately and sigh.

Please don't leave me again,can you stay with me till I wake up?

I bob my head in response and snake my arms on her waist.Go to sleep your safe now and your tired.I told her.

When she closed her eyes, I flick my hands towards her.

I want you to know who I really am but Its much better if I show you.

Irish POV.

The moment I lean my head to his muscular chest,I felt my eyes getting heavy and away I go to the place unknown.

Dark haze surrounds the path that I walk through,the place has this eerie aura that creep the hell out of me but I ignore it and keep walking.Then from afar,

I saw a man walking towards what's look like an old town wagons passing by man ridding horses wearing an old clothes.Probably as old as the 1660 or much older.

The man keeps walking and he to appeared to be bespoke from another day and time.

I scrunched my brows and furrow my eyes to see more of him.Then the unexpected things happen someone pushed him that cause his hat to fall over the muddy ground.And their I drink in his muscular jawline to finely chiseled features,he was perfect to behold. Then all of a sudden black mist swirls around his once beautiful facade turning him into a raging black winged beast,clawing out the heart of the transfixed man in the chest in front of him. He look onto his bloodied hand and devoured the still beating heart and.After that he tear him apart with out a tinged of hesitation living him lifeless.

I fall down to the ground shuddering of what I saw,it was him!!it can't be.When I gathered my strength back I stood up,And found my self staring right at him waiting for what felt like an eternity,staring at his glowing silver eyes.His body seemed to disappear in an instant,his silhouette turned hazy,and I wonder if my eyes is playing tricks on me.As he near to the clusters of people,he started savaging,draining life to all he walk pass through with the flick of his finger, blood spilled every where,horrifying shrieks echoed to the place.

The next thing I see is a valley of dead, people are scattered every were and some are pilled in huge mound burning.

I gagged at the smell of the burning flesh sweltering in the air.Bile went up in my throat, I fall on my feet and I started retching.

Then I heard footsteps nearing were I sprawled I look up and saw him.

I walk the land of anguish and debauchery for so long,I know no peace,mercy nor love.Hate binds me to such an existence.He uttered in a grimmed expression.

Do you enjoy what you do?I asked unsure of what to tell him,but wanting to break the fright that's taunting me.

He think for a while mulling my words with out responding.

Yes! he said after a long pause.I can say, yes I do he said simply.

Hazy smoked came raising around me,oppressing feeling growing threatening to engulf me.Darkness was claiming me,I was afraid,I must admit,but seeing him this way is enough to be oblivious of the situation. I reach for him cupping his face with my small hands and kissed him pouring all the love,I felt for him in the kiss.

When Our lips parted I lean my foreheared onto his and say....

I wasn't a strong person like my friend Lana,but when I saw darkness threaten to take you away.I have to be brave and stood my ground undeterred. I may not know who make you,what you were know. But I know you needed me.

The weight of the situation pressed upon me this very instant.Tears started to welled up in my eyes,I have no regret of loving you Knight,I told him looking him in the eye.

He wipe my tears with his thumb and smiled at me then he uttered full of love mirroring in his eyes....

What have I done right to deserve you? My sweet lovely angel,you came into my life and spread light unto it.Gave me hope and heaving me out in my miserable state.

He breath in slowly eyes closed as if savoring the moment.

I poke him in the shoulder,your spacing out I told him while giggling.I felt him shaking then he let out a chuckle..

Why you naughty little thing,ruining the moment aren't you.He said with a smirked.

Oh! am I ?....I said pretending to be non challant caressing his chest....

And now your teasing me!he chorlted with an evil smirked on his handsome face.