All Mine

Chapter 5

Knight's POV

Ah... Dave wait! I am sort of fuck up meeting them a while ago.I said when I stop walking and grab his shoulder.

You what...? He growled at me disbelief written all over his face.I thought incubus supposed to be good at taming women's.I think you're getting all rusty old man.He said grinning.

Shut up!!!I glared at him.

Ok dude what the hell did you do this time?He ask putting his hands at the back of his neck.

I sort of yelled at my mate,I said scratching the back of my head. She bump into me and she........

Hell no man!!! He cut me off.Really do you have to do that.Ok I'll help you out.Ok but please hold you're raging bull attitude ok geez!...Man you really are a jerk some time.I wonder how did I make friends with you.He said flipping his hands up in the air.And smacking his for head with his palm.

Thanks! man,I'm feeling the love dude.I guess were friends because you are also a jerk. I retorted.

What ever man,He wave me off.Just promise me one thing don't you fucking hurt Irish ok! she my not be related to me by blood but I have a soft spot for that young lady he said pointing at my chest.Because if you hurt her I'll tear you apart man, friends or no friends got that!

You don't have to threatened me I won't do anything to hurt my mate.I said in a growl eyeing Dave.

Oh my god Daveyyyyyyy!!!!! Lana came squealing  out of no where, and gave  startled Dave a hug.

Why I miss you to Lana long time no see.Dave hug her back while grinning.

Dave is that really you? there goes my mate uttered behind me.She push past me and walk up to Dave to hug him but before she could reach Dave. I grab her waist and pull her towards my chest as my possessive side kick in. No! your mine all mine.

Dave and Lana turn there heads towards us and when Lana saw me holding Irish her smile falls and she march towards me stomping her feet and punch me straight in the jaw.

Don't you dare!!! touch my friend you jerk!she hissed after she punch me.
Ahh!! In my peripheral vission I saw Irish gasp.Then Lana grab Irish and hide her behind her back.You will go through me first before you could touch her again.Got that!she snark clenching her fist.

Dave just stood there dazed,when he snap out of it he put him self in between me and Lana.

Lana you shouldn't have done that you see,Irish here is Knight's mate he said calming the furious monkey girl.Oh shit! sorry man it just slip out.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. To calm my self because Im so close in throttling Dave for being such a big mouthed idiot. Then I close my eyes to calm my self, I dont know how long I close my because when I open it up,I saw Irish holding a handkerchief in her hand reaching my face to wipe out the dripping blood on my broken lips.How did I have not notice that she get near me this close.

Your hurt she said, when her delicate hand touch my skin.I flinch a little and she back away startled of my action.Don't! I said a little harsh.But she did not step back this time she walk through me and when were just inch apart she lay her head on my chest and wound her hands around my waist. I hear her sigh and she mumble some words. That froze me from were I stood.

I'm sorry if I cause you to feel pain she said in a sad voice and she lean her head more into my chest.I snake my hand around her tiny waist and held her tight.

Aw!!! Davvvvveyyy!!!!! Lana scream while shaking Dave's shoulder gripping it tightly.They are so sweet!!! she said shrieking,wait is he a werewolf too? Lana pout her lips pointing towards us.

Jesus woman! I swear you will be the death of me... Dave whinned holding Lana on both side of her shoulder away from him.And to answer your damn! question nope his not.

Then what is he a....Oh gosh!!! a vampire?

Ah nope!,he is an incubus you know phantom of the night something like that Dave said tapping his chin with his finger.

Holy crap!!! Lana shriek at Dave's ear shot that cause Dave to cringed,pointing at me.You mean incubus is real?

Lana!!! Are you trying to make me loose my hearing?Dave said.

Lana's POV.

Hey! Dave where is my cousin?Someone called out Dave's attenssion.

Oh god!!! Mikhail,I push Dave away and walk through him.While walking towards him his eyes turned pitch black.When he heard Dave mumble some incoherent word which I failed to catch. Oh I gasp and look away when I look back again it became bright blue.Whats wrong with me I should be afraid of him why is it that I felt so calm.I continued walking until we are only millimeter away. He bend down near my ear and whisper.

Hello! Mate he said smirking then he lean his forehead into mine.
What did you say? I scrunched my brow in confusions. He didn't respond instead he kisses me hungrily.

Did that answered your question love?he ask looking smug.

Oh!!! My head I thinks its going to explode. Dave said holding his head.You two devil plan this don't you he pointed at Mikhail and Knight.

They both shrugged their shoulder
Dude chill! Mike said to Dave.

Fine!!! You two ladies tell me if this two asshole hurt you ok!

Yes! Father Lana and Irish said while grinning.

And you two don't you dare hurt this two ladies or else...

Yeah!we know you'll tear us apart I  cut him off.