Chapter 14 (Edited) Blake's POV

Chapter 14 (Blake's POV)

The wolves surrounded us, ready to pounce. So I did the thing that might actually save our lives and said, "Before you kill us, I would like to hug my family one last time." Everyone else nodded in agreement and one of the wolves jerked its head as if to say, hurry up so we can kill you already.

I turned to my family and opened my arms out wide; they did the same and came in for a hug. Once we were together I whispered with a smirk, "We are not going to die today." And just as the wolves realised their mistake they growled and started sprinting towards us. But we were already gone. I took us all to my mansion. Vampire speed for the win! When I said we are not going to die today, I meant it.

Keira's confusion shot through me, she did not know who she liked more, me or Leon. I wanted to tell her me, I wanted her to choose me, but I would never make her. Obviously I would try to get her to like me more, but I understand that she has a mate, the mate I'm now enemy's with.

If she died, I'm sure I would die; just to be with her. I would do anything to spend the rest of my life with her, my immortality with her. But. That would mean turning her and I wouldn't do that if she didn't want me to.

"We need to get her back." Julie said, stepping back.

Jerry stepped back to stand with her, he then slid an arm around her waist, and said "We do, for Blake."

"The thing is, how are we going to get her back? He is the alpha of one of the biggest packs in the whole world." My mother said.

"Force." My father said.

"No," I intervened, "I am not going to force her to be with me, and she has a choice and whatever choice she makes, I will respect it."

"Blake, honey, we all know you deserve that wonderful young woman and not him, people have been saying that he slapped his wife." Mother said. I tensed, then relaxed.

"Rumours, that is all they are."

"There is no way of knowing whether they are true or not."

"Exactly, you don't know if they are or were true or not."

"Well I am choosing to believe it. He doesn't seem like a kind person."

"Ya think?"

"Stop fighting please, this won't help us at all." Julie interrupted.

"To get her back, we need to go to the vampire council." Jerry said.

"Not a good idea, they would start a war with the werewolves, taking the prince's soul mate is an act of war as it is. You know they would only see it as her being just mine, they wouldn't consider her having wolf blood in her. Also, it wouldn't look very good if the royal vampire family couldn't solve a problem." I explained.

"That isn't good." Jerry said.

"To get her back, we need to sneak into Leon's house." Mother said.

"Everyone! Stop now!" I shouted, everyone went quiet and looked at me, "I said it before, I will say it again. I am not going to force her to be with me. I will arrange to meet Leon and we will talk this out. I will try and get him to let Keira choose and whoever she would like to be with gets her, the other guy has to deal with it."

Everyone except my mother nodded, "I don't agree with this, you will get hurt Blake."

"What other choice do I have?"

Mother opened her mouth but Julie got in before she could, "None, I think we should do this."

The next day...