Chapter 13 (Edited) Mixed POV

Chapter 13

(Blake's POV)

I turned around and saw Keira being dragged from the room. Horror filled her eyes before she left as she stared at the hallway. Just as I was about to turn my eyes away from her, two werewolves came running into the room.

"She will be mine." Leon said

"Over my dead body." I said.

"I case you haven't noticed you are already dead."

"Oh dear Leon, I would have thought an alpha would have had better education. Oh wait. You wouldn't be here if you did."

"She is mine Blake, nothing will change that."

"Your education must be bad because I case you haven't realised I'm her soul mate!" I started getting annoyed and I could tell these two new wolves were getting restless, they wanted to fight.

"I'm getting fed up with you," he looked at his wolves. "Attack!"

His wolves started bounding forward, Leon couldn't possibly win. We outnumbered him. We had me, Brady, Jerry and my mother and father and we also couldn't forget the 100 security guards that we have around the castle. Why aren't they here? Another wolf rounded the corner as Jerry and my mother started fighting the two that attacked us. The new wolf had blood coating its jaw and its white fur was stained with blood, inside its mouth it had Steve hanging limp. Steve was missing an arm and he was as pale as a sheet, his eyes were closed and it didn't take a genius to figure out he was dead.

The werewolf dropped him onto the floor in front of us and then rushed to attack. I wondered how many wolves he had around the castle. Enough to keep the security busy I guess. I ran at this white wolf as my father went to help my mother with her battle.

We rolled on the floor once we hit each other and I swung a few punches at him. The wolf was scratching at my face and limbs while trying to bite me. At one of its lunges I grabbed its jaw with one hand and the top of its mouth with the other and pulled. I ripped its mouth apart and just to make sure it was dead I felt my fangs growing and I bit him. I drank and drank until it had no blood left. I finished quickly and stood up with a blood stained mouth.

I noticed everyone had finished with their wolves and were ready for more. Leon looked at me disgusted and then glanced towards the hallway where we heard hundreds of pounding footsteps. I silently wished Karth, the first vampire that was also cursed with the gift of death powers, was here now. In the books I had read, all he had to do was think about the people he wanted to kill and they would die. Sadly, him and his soul mate had a very bad argument and for a millisecond he wished that she wasn't there arguing with him. He didn't even wish for her to die but she still did. That was how powerful he was. He couldn't live without her so he took his own life just to be with her. This is what I read anyway, I don't know if it was true.

Werewolves filled the room, they filled it until all we could see was werewolves, fear struck through me. Not because I thought I was going to die, but the thought of losing Keira made me wish for death. If Karth's story was true, then I know what he felt would have been worse than what I feel now as he knew he lost her. Right now, I have a chance.

"Give me the girl, and no one will get hurt."

"Never."

"Do you really have to turn it to a cliché?" he sighed, "Give me her, and I will be on my way."

"Never." I repeated.

"Are you insane?"

Before I could answer, an angelic voice filled my ears and covered me with joy - that is, until I heard what this angel said, "Take me with you, Leon."