The first day of maybe prison

Beep beep beep

That dreaded ringing means one thing...

School...

I'm dreading it.

I hate school with everything in me. I get bullied daily I'm ready to like die or something.

I'm going in my junior year. Sophomore was.. Akward. This year hopefully I'm a little less Akward. I use to wear my hair down now it's up so that's good I suppose..

I tiredly reached over and turned off my alarm. "Kurt School!" My dad yelled.

"Ughhh." I groaned getting up. And going into the bathroom. I did my hair and my moisturizing routine. I picked out my cloths which was a white button up with a black and white sweater and a black bow tie. I got my tight black skinny jeans and white combat boots on. I checked myself in the mirror making sure I looked good. I was pretty nervous. This was too nice of an outfit to get slushed. Luckily I had my tricks.

I went downstairs and saw my dad drinking coffee reading his newspaper.

"Hey kiddo sleep well." He asked.

"Knowing I have to go to prison not so much." I  said getting my coffee.

"It's school Kurt. It's like your almost finished ok. Maybe this year will be good have faith." My dad said.

"By being shoved and slushed and having Rachel get all the solos yeah sounds great." I said drinking my coffee.

"You never know Kurt." He said.

"I know you don't." I said swallowing the rest of my coffee.

"Get in a good mood ok take chances. It's how I met your mother after all." He said. I looked at him and he gave me a smile I returned it to him.

"Smile more too you got your mothers smile." He said. I smiled wider and left the room to get my bag and black coat. "Bye dad!" I ran to the kitchen and gave him a hug bye. "Bye Kurt have a good alright love you."

I walked out the door to my car and drove to school. I walked to my regular locker and put my jacket and books away. I got the right books and such and saw Mercedes and Rachel down the hall. The ran and gave me a big hug.

"Awe boo I missed you." Mercedes said laughing.

"Awe me too I missed having my number one gay to go shopping with." Rachel laughed.

I laughed at the both of them. "I missed having my ladies. You may need your man candy but I need to spread my gossip."

We all laughed then parted. "Oh god did you see the new French teacher. Total hottie." Mercedes said.

"Mhmm very nice." I said.

"No Kurt you don't understand how hot he really is. I would totally transfer to French if I wasn't in Italian." Rachel said.

"Also I heard he plays for your team Kurt." Mercedes said.

"He's a teacher Cedes." I said giving her a bitch glare. "And it's rumors ok it may not even be true."

"He beats Mr.Shue and the Spanish teacher." Rachel said.

"Really." I said with my eyebrow raised.

"Yes you'll see later though." Mercedes said winking.

"Gross." I said laughing at them.

"Lucky for you my first period is French so Au Revoir." I said giving a little wave and going to the class. I sat by the back and doodled in my note book until the bell rang.

People filled the class and I kept doodling ignoring everything.

"Bonjour classe je suis votre nouveau Mr.Anderson des enseignants."
(Hello class I'm Mr.Anderson)

I looked up and saw a the back of him. Curly hair a cream sweater and jeans. He was writing his name on the board. He turned around and I swear I drooled. His face is perfect. Literally he should be in vogue I should know. He had these dorky glasses that made him look really cute. He had a blue collar shirt and tie to match. He was really thin too. He's gotta work out. I wonder if he has a six pack...

"Alright so I'll do a name call thing and we'll do some other things." He said and smiled. God I melted at his smile.

"Brittany S Pierce." He called.

"Here and can I ask a question?" She said.

"Um sure?" He said raising an eyebrow.

Hide your boner hide your boner.

"Are you a unicorn?" She asked.

"I'm sorry a what?" He asked.

"A unicorn." She said again.

"Umm..." He said obviously confused by Brittany logic.

"Never mind I'll decide later." She said.

"Ok then." He said.

"Tina Cohen Chang."

"Here."

"Callie Jacob."

"Here."

"Azimo Adams."

"Here."

"David Kraoskfy."

"Here."

"Jacob Ben Israel."

"Here."

"Brendon Foster."

"Here."

I drifted off as he was calling names because there not important.

"And Kurt Hummel." He said And looked up.

"Here." I said as my eyes met his golden hazel ones. I could get lost in those.

"Like that name." I heard him mumble as he checked things off.

I swear I could feel the blush rise in my cheek and I looked down to hide it. He continued talking about whatever like what we'd do this year and all that every girl and a couple of guys were staring and drooling at him I tried to keep my head down to avoid the blush. The bell finally rang and everybody rushed out of the classroom I was one of the last people out.

"Oh um Kurt could I have a word?" He asked.

"Um sure." I said. Walking to his desk.

"Good thing I got your name right. I'm usually terrible with names but you remind me of Kurt from the sound of music and the rosy cheeks and pretty eyes easy to remember you. Also your outfits very nice." He smiled.

I smiled back trying to hide my blush.

"Um yeah Mom's favorite musical it's suppose to mean courage or something." I said pretty quickly.

"Oh very nice so um the old French teacher told me your one of the actual students who doesn't use pencils as weapons." He said.

I laughed a his joke. "Yeah I'm pretty good I guess if that's what your saying."

"Your really good grades are very nice. And um since I'm new would you mind meeting me after school or something to catch me up on what you guys know so I can plan some new things?" He asked.

Holy shit...

"Umm yeah sure um I have glee but I usually have free time before then we can do that. And I'm free the rest of the time." I said.

"parfait." He smiled.

"Um oui." I said.

"Alright get to class I'll see you later." He said.

"Yeah Au Revoir." I saw walking out the door. I saw him wave goodbye as I quickly went to my locker.

Maybe this won't be so much like prison...

A/N
Heyyyyy
This has been buzzing in my head and won't stop so i just needed it out so yeah.
Stay Strange
~Mia 🌊