Prologue

It's been 2 years since Aphmau's.... Death.... The village of Phoenix Drop has been ruled by Garroth. He, himself has been taking care of Levin and Malachi. They all still have the tragedy of Aphmau gone in their lives. The war has not happened yet for some odd reason. Aphmau, herself had seen all of this from above. She has been watching the village herself. Keeping enemies away and protecting everyone. By putting forcefields. Sometimes she goes to visit but.... no one can see her.... no one can hear her..... no one can sense her presence. That was the sad part for her. She couldn't go back. The village on the other hand. Has been improving. They had more guards in the village. Even the wall surrounding them. And more buildings and a Guard training area. Even thought Garroth was the Lord, he still was a guard by heart. But he never wanted to talk about Aphmau. Never. He had said it would bring bad memories. Him seeing Aphmau falling off the hill. He never talked about her. Ever. But one day that would change.... Everything....

(OK OK, OK I'M SORRY THE SQUEAL WAS OUT SO LATE!!!! Sorry.... needed a title and thanks to Fangirl416 She helped me with the title!! So thank you! Plus I had to make the cover! I made it at first and then I thought it was bad so I remade it! OK! So super duper sorry it's out later than I expected.... Ok so the people who had seen the 3 chapters SORRY! Because I had another Idea in mind and I forgot so CHANGING THE STORY!! I'LL MAKE IT UP, I'll make 3 chapters as fast as I can ok! So I'm so sorry for those people who had read the past 3 chapters in this story!!)