Season 2 Preview

Hey guys! This book finally made it to 1k reads! Woohoo! Now, as I promised, I will start writing the second season.

This preview to the second season is going to be in "preview mode". Imagine it like a trailer for a real movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*dramatic music plays in the background*

The camera pans over the Nether. There are no monsters in it.

The screen turns black.

The camera shows Herobrine, standing atop a Nether fortress. "Welcome back, to another season of Total Drama..."

The screen turns black.

The camera shows several mobs from last season, jumping from block to block in the lava sea.

The screen turns black. Then, words appear on the screen.

"19 old contestants."

"3 new contestants."

"25 challenges from hell."

"Literally."

"Get ready for..."

The camera shows the Nether fortress, with all 22 mobs together in a picture. Herobrine is above them. Wither is not in the picture. An Endermite, Guardian, and Elder Guardian are in the picture.

The screen turns black again. Then, more words appear in it.

"Total Drama Nether."

Then it shows Joe the Villager, with completely red eyes.

The screen turns black again. More words appear.

"Coming 9.26.15."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I imagined that preview looking really cool in my head)

So yeah, Saturday, September 26th, 2015, Total Drama Nether will come out.

Mark your calendars!

Just kidding don't do that.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist