Episode 8

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the mobs played a game of paintball. They all failed and were splattered with paint, except Wither, who won for the Killer Sheep. The Screaming Cows decided to send home Kat, the crybaby Ghast. What challenge will I force upon the mobs today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (7): Ender, Spidey, Creep, Blaise, Mag, Sno, Wither

Screaming Cows (6): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Cavell

* * *

It was morning again. Wither had been gone all night. That gave Ender, Spidey, and Creep a chance to sleep.

"Where do you guys think Wither has been going?" Spidey asked.

"Probably looking for another immunity token. He knows we're gonna vote him off next time we lose," Ender replied, yawning.

"Shouldn't we stop him, then?" Creep asked.

"Nah, I doubt he'll find another. This island is huge," Ender answered.

* * *

"I HAVE BARELY SLEPT AT ALL ON THIS STUPID SHOW!" Blaise screamed. "AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SNORING!"

Mag cowered in the back of her bed. Blaise seemed a lot angrier than usual today.

"Blaise, calm down," Sno said from her bed.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN ALL THIS THING DOES IS SNORE?! Blaise yelled.

"You could--" Mag started.

"NO! I DON'T NEED ANY IDEAS FROM YOU!" Blaise screamed.

And she started shooting fireballs.

Sno quickly ran out of the burning building, so she wouldn't melt. Mag was immune to fire, so she sat there.

Blaise kept screaming things and throwing fireballs, burning down the entire building.

But she didn't stop there.

She kept shooting fireballs. She hit the Killer Sheep boys' cabin and the Screaming Cows boys' cabin.

Both buildings burned down after everyone had run out of them.

The thirteen remaining contestants regrouped in the center of the area.

Herobrine teleported to them. He looked at the smoldering cabins, speechless.

"Who did this?" he asked.

Everyone pointed at Blaise who had just calmed down. Smoke rose from her body.

"Oops," she said weakly.

"Well, I was going to have you guys do some nice, easy trivia for a challenge, but...NEW CHALLENGE!" Herobrine announced. "You guys will have to gather materials from the woods and build new cabins for yourselves. But, since there are only two teams, you will only build one cabin each. You have to make it so there is a side for the girls."

"I'd rather do the trivia," Zupay grumbled.

"Whichever team builds a better looking cabin wins," Herobrine said. "You can use any materials you can find on the island. You have two hours. Ready, set, go!"

The two teams huddled up.

* * *

"Okay guys, we should not make our cabin out of wood while that Blaze is still on the island," Endie said to the Screaming Cows.