Episode 1

"Welcome to Total Drama Minecraft! I'm your host, Herobrine! And this is our island!"

The island was huge. There was a jungle, a mountain range, a desert, plains, a forest, a swamp, a beach, and a snowy place. There was also a voting area, cabins for the campers, the cafeteria, and, of course, the confessional.

"Now it's time to meet our twenty contestants that will be battling it out this summer for one million emeralds!" Herobrine said.

A boat arrived at the dock Herobrine was standing on. Off it stepped a Zombie.

"Hello," Zombee said, tripping and falling onto his face on the dock. "I'm Zombee. I wanna win," he said as he got back up.

"Welcome, our first contestant, Zombee!" Herobrine greeted as another boat arrived at the dock.

A medium Slime hopped off this one. "I'm Mucus," he said simply, then hopped over to stand with Zombee.

"Welcome, Mucus," Herobrine said. "Okay, this is taking too long." He pulled out a walkie talkie. "Just dump the rest of the contestants here."

A jet flew overhead, and a compartment on the bottom of it opened. Eighteen figures tumbled out of it.

They all landed on the sandy beach, groaning in pain.

"Alright, now that everyone's here, let's decide teams!" Herobrine said happily, like he didn't just dump a bunch of mobs out of a plane.

* * *

The twenty mobs stood at the elimination area. Herobrine stood in front of them.

"Alright, the two teams will be known as the Screaming Cows and the Killer Sheep. The people on the Screaming Cows are:

"Zupay, Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zombieswine, Cavell, Witton, Zombee, Joe, and Kat."

The ten mobs called walked over to one side of the campfire area.

"So that means the Killer Sheep will be: Blaise, Skelly, Spidey, Creep, Wither, Ender, Mag, Ron, Sno, and Agatha."

The other ten mobs walked over to the other side of the campfire area.

"Alright, now that the teams are settled, it's time for the first challenge!" Herobrine said. He disappeared. He must've teleported.

Suddenly, everyone felt themselves get teleported too.

They reappeared on top of a obsidian platform really high in the sky.

"Oh no," Silvester said quietly.

"I can fly!" Joe yelled as he jumped off the platform.

Herobrine sighed and snapped his fingers. Joe reappeared facedown on the obsidian platform.

"This obsidian is very interesting," Joe's muffled voice said.

"Alright! Here is the first challenge. Parkour!" Herobrine announced.

Two alike parkour course appeared in front of them. There were several seperate blocks spread out over the sky and some ladders.

"The first team to get at least one person to the other side wins! The other team will send someone home," Herobrine explained. "If you fall, you will not come back up."

He snapped his fingers. Endie could no longer teleport, and all the mobs that could hover and fly could no longer do those things.

"Ready, set, go!"

"Alright guys, one at a time," Ender the baby Ender Dragon said to his team. "Who wants to go first?"

"I'll go!" Spidey announced. "Get on my back, Skelly."