Episode 11

"Last time on Total Drama Minecraft, the mobs did some very difficult acrobatics. They all failed at everything. Anyway, the Screaming Cows lost, and Zupay would've gone home if it wasn't for the immunity token he stole from Zombee. So instead, the Enderman that everyone loved, Endie, went home. What challenge will I put them through today? Find out right now on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (5): Ender, Creep, Mag, Sno, Wither

Screaming Cows (5): Mucus, Silvester, Zupay, Zombee, Cavell

* * *

It was night time. Zupay was out of the cabin, but he was creeping slowly back in.

~~~

Zupay's Confessional

"Now that Endie is gone, I can show those two puny beings who's boss. Time to give them a little scare."

~~~

The door creaked slowly open.

Silvester awoke with a start. He saw a huge shadow creeping up on him.

Silvester started trembling.

Suddenly, the figure rose above his bed and let out a terrifying growl.

Silvester screeched and went into the wall. He cowered there for a minute when he realized he heard laughing.

Silvester slowly came out of the wall. The lights were on. Zupay and Zombee were laughing and high fiving. Mucus was under his sheets. Cavell was still asleep somehow.

"Haha! We got you!" Zupay laughed.

Looking closer at Zombee, Silvester realized that Zombee was forcing himself to laugh. He didn't really want to laugh at Silvester.

Maybe there was hope.

* * *

The next day...

"Challenge time, monsters! I'll teleport you to the location again," Herobrine's voice said over the loudspeaker.

The ten remaining mobs disappeared.

* * *

The Killer Sheep were teleported into a wooden room, and the Screaming Cows were teleported into a separate room.

"Today's challenge is a classic game of Spleef!" Herobrine announced. You will all find enchanted diamond shovels in the chest to your right."

When all the mobs had their shovels, Herobrine said, "Alright, remember, no hitting each other, only shovelling snow out from under them. Whichever team the last mob standing is on wins. The other team sends someone home!"

The wooden doors opened to reveal a 40 by 40 plain of snow, with glass walls and ceiling.

"Ready, set, go!" Herobrine announced.

The mobs raced for each other. Once again, Ender and Wither couldn't fly. Ender used his legs while Wither used his two end heads.

Creep had the shovel in his mouth.

~~~

Creep's Confessional

"Why does this always happen to me? Why can't they do challenges that I can do?"

~~~

Sno was much more comfortable on snow than TNT. She charged at Silvester, who was slithering around quickly.