Episode 15

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the mobs played a game of Hotfoot. Wither won immunity once again, and he got to decide who went home. Meanwhile, Mucus and Mag were becoming a much closer couple. But when Wither found out about them, he eliminated Mag. Mucus decided to go with her, and now both of them are gone. Five contestants remain. What will happen today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Remaining Contestants (5): Silvester, Zupay, Zombee, Ender, Wither

* * *

Ender woke up and stretched. "What's this?"

There was a note on the side of the cabin. It said:

Dear Final Five,

You have the day off today! Herobrine has some very important business to attend to.

"Yes! Day off!" Ender exclaimed.

* * *

Herobrine was on the docks.

"Today, we are going to a place. A place I like to call, Playa de Losers!" he said to the camera. Then he disappeared.

* * *

There was a resort on an island. It had hotel rooms, pools, hot tubs, anything you could ask for.

Every mob that had ever been kicked off the island was staying there.

Spidey and Skelly were in the pool. "This is the life, man," Skelly said.

"You said it!" Spidey replied.

Creep swam over to them.

"Get away from us!" Skelly yelled. "We know what you did!"

"You...you do?" Creep asked.

"Duh, we watch every episode here. And you voted us off!" Spidey shouted.

"Wait a minute, I thought you exploded," Skelly said.

"Herobrine used his magic to bring me back," Creep explained.

"I wish he would've left you dead," Spidey said.

Ron and Sno were cuddling together in the hot tub. Mag and Mucus were also in there.

Kat was tanning on four chairs at once. Endie was also on a chair, sleeping.

Zombieswine sat at a bar, drinking a milkshake.

"I can't believe I was voted out so early, and both Zupay and Zombee are still in!" he exclaimed.

"I feel ya bro," Cavell said. He was still in his body cast.

Zombieswine pushed him out of his chair.

"Oh, you've been whining about it since episode seven. Just shut it," Agatha said, who was also at the bar.

Witton was staring at the wall of the hotel, unmoving.

Joe burst out the door, holding a ton of emeralds.

"Emeralds! Weeeee!" he shouted, throwing emeralds everywhere.

"Let me out of here!" Blaise screamed.

They had locked her in a fireproof cage because she was so annoying.

"If you don't let me out of here this instant, I will call the police!" she yelled.

Of course, no one listened to her.

* * *

Herobrine went around asking everyone who they wanted to win Total Drama Minecraft.