Episode 6

"Last time, on Total Drama Minecraft, the contestants played capture the flag! Zombee failed his boss at least three times, Silvester stood up to the bullies, and Wither interrupted Sno and Ron. In the end, Zombieswine wanted to be the hero, but ended up making their team lose. This got the Zombie Pigman eliminated. What horrible challenge will I put them through today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Minecraft!" Herobrine said.

* * *

Killer Sheep (8): Ender, Spidey, Creep, Blaise, Mag, Ron, Sno, Wither

Screaming Cows (7): Endie, Silvester, Mucus, Zupay, Zombee, Kat, Cavell

* * *

The next morning, Sno woke up to a note on her bed. She read it.

Sno,

Follow the rose petals outside of your cabin.

You know who

Sno gasped. Voldemort? Sorry I had to. Pretend she didn't say that.

Sno smiled and walked out of her silent cabin. Blaise had screamed herself to sleep, so everyone was sleeping peacefully.

Sure enough, outside was a trail of rose petals on the ground. Sno followed them. They led into the woods.

* * *

"Alright, we got rid of one of them," Endie said to Silvester and Mucus, who were eating breakfast in the cafeteria. "Now all we have to do is keep Kat on our side, and we got this in the bag."

"I don't know, Kat's kind of annoying," Mucus replied.

"So? She's an ally," Endie said.

Mucus shrugged his slimy stuff. Silvester just nodded.

* * *

Sno followed the rose petals all the way to a clearing in the woods.

There was a picnic blanket laid out, with a picnic of food. Ron was sitting on it.

Sno smiled at the sight of him. "You did all this for me?" she asked, walking over to the blanket.

"Of course, my love," Ron replied.

They ate their picnic and talked all the while.

* * *

"You're hitting my head on trees again!" Larry shouted.

"Shut up, they're gonna hear us!" Jerry yelled.

"Hey, what's that on the ground?" Barry asked.

Wither stopped. He looked down at the ground, where there was something small. "Ooh," Jerry said. "I'm so glad I found this!"

"I found--" Barry started.

"Now let's go find that disgusting couple," Jerry interrupted. He kept flying through the woods.

~~~

Wither's Confessional

"I'm not doing this just to be mean. Those two are a good team, a powerhouse and a braniac. I need to separate them."

~~~

"Zombee, now that Zombieswine is gone, we need to make you...better at being evil," Zupay said.

"I'm plenty evil boss!" Zombee said, saluting. Then he stopped. "Ooh look, a bunny!"

Zupay facepalmed himself. "This is exactly what I mean. You're too nice."