Ch.15

Ch. 15

            The week had gone by in a blur to her, and now Friday was finally here and Mila was overly ecstatic about it. She had missed the entire day of school, wanting to make sure that everything was perfect for tonight. Instead of going to school, she went out and brought her a new outfit, nothing to flashy, just something that she knew would grab Camryn's attention. It was a bright red silk tank top with spaghetti strings and it flared out at the bottom. She also bought a pair of black leather leggings that went perfect with the top, and she brought a pair of cute black wedges.

            She had taken the whole day to herself, having a feeling that tonight and the rest of her days on the earth would be accompanied by the one destined for her. It was going on seven pm and she was standing in the mirror looking at herself.

            Smiling at herself, she loved what she saw. She knew that without a doubt that Camryn was going to lose it when he saw her. She had took the liberty of curling her long black hair in long flowing soft curls that just seemed to make her outfit pop. She had took her lip stick and applied the apple red color on her lips, making her look just a bit older than she actually was.

            Taking in a deep breath, Mila took a step back from the mirror, and turned and headed to her dresser, grabbing the small black clutch purse and her keys. Making her way out of her bedroom, Mila made her way down the stairs and towards the door.

            Just before her hand could touch the knob of the door, a voice yelled out, making her stop in her step.

            "Just one second missy." A strong feminine voice said from behind her.

            Turning to face the woman, Mila placed a soft yet impatient smile on her face, looking in the eyes of her mother. Looking at her mother, there was no surprise where Mila and Dakota had gotten their looks from. Both girls had inherited their mothers soft crystal blue eyes from their mother Scarlett, and they both got her long dark flowing hair. The only things that both girls didn't inherit from her was her personality. Mila had been lucky enough to gain their mother's good nature and openly caring personality. Not to say that Dakota was good nature and openly caring, it was just the fact that Dakota was more focused on her work and succeeding in life, studying more, and going out to volunteer at the local community center and vet, while Mila was more like her mother, and having the habit of having people flock towards her.

            "Yes mom?" Mila asked in a begging voice, trying to make it easier for her mother to realize that all she wanted was to go and see Camryn.

            Scarlett smiled down at her eldest child, knowing all too well of what Mila wanted. Walking over to her, Scarlett outstretched her hand and gently pushed some of Mila's hair behind her ears looking down at her in only a way that a loving mother looked at their child that was getting ready to meet the love of their lives.

            "I know that tonight is the most important night of your young life. But I just want you to know that I'm here for you, and that no matter what you forever be my little girl, no matter if you and Camryn aren't or are mates. You go and have fun tonight. It's your day and you deserve it." Scarlett said with a hint of a tear in her eyes.

            Mila smiled up at her mother lovingly. "Thanks mom."

            "You're welcome sweetheart." She said placing a gently hand on Mila's cheek and rubbing it soothingly. "Honey, come and wish your sister luck!" Scarlett yelled, hearing the grunts and groans coming from her youngest daughter's room.