Ch.14

Ch.14

Sage had just stepped out of front door, getting ready to start her walk to school. Her mind was focused on the thoughts of Dakota and it had been every since the weekend when Dakota stormed off on her. She hadn't been able to get in contact with Dakota and when she went over her house she had been told that Dakota hadn't been home.

Sage had tried to call Dakota, but after calling her for the hundredth time, and leaving a thousand text messages, Sage just figured that she see her in school.

So waking up Monday morning, bright and early, Sage got dressed in a black cotton sweater that fit her perfectly, and a pair of dark blue jeans, that made her body seem curvier than it was. Pulling her braids into a tight bun, she walked over to her closet and pulled out her black ugg boots. Putting the boots on, Sage grabbed her bag, and made her way down stairs.

She said goodbye to her grams, who was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for her and her dad, who was due home any minute. Walking over to her grandmother, Sage kissed her on the head and hugged her, telling her that she was going to be home right after school. Heading to the front door, Sage threw her bag over her shoulders and left out the front door, being greeted by the morning's sun.

She had just stepped out of the front door, when she noticed a black truck parked in the front of her home that made her heart skip a beat. Leaning on the truck was Sawyer who had been smiling when her eyes landed on him.

Making her feet move in his direction, Sage took in his appearance and swore to herself that he was an angel sent down from above. His dark hair looked as if he had just hopped out of bed. Sage thought that it was the most attractive thing that she had ever seen on a guy. His tall muscular built made his crisp white v-neck t-shirt pop on him. And the smile that graced his face was the most dazzling thing that she had seen this morning. It was so breathe taking and beautiful, that it made the butterflies in her stomach flutter.

When she was in arms reach, Sawyer pushed himself of the truck and stood straight. He grabbed her bag, and threw it in the back seat with his, and turned to face Sage. "Morning gorgeous." He stated taking her in his arms.

"Morning." Sage said just as Sawyer cupped her face, and brought his lips down to hers. Sage heard him release a playful grow as he pulled her closer to him, and moving his lips so that he could nibble on her ears, which only caused Sage to laugh.

"That tickles." She laughed smiling down at her.

"I didn't know you were ticklish." He said looking down at her with a light hearted knowing look.

Sage took in his look, and tried to back away from him. "No, Sawyer!" she said, pushing herself away from him, trying to get away, but failing miserably when his strong iron like arms caught on to her. Sage didn't have a chance against him, especially when he placed a hand on the side of her hip and began to tickle her, causing her to laugh uncontrollably.

She thrashed around in his arms, seemingly coming up short on trying to get away from him.

She found a way to turn her body around in his body, so that her back was towards his chest as he continued to tickle her.

"Okay, okay, okay!"She laughed throwing her head back and landing it on his chest. "You win." She said trying to catch her breath, and make the laughs die down.

Because of her still laughing and trying to catch her breath, Sage had missed the part when Sawyer's touch on her changed. But it didn't take long for her to notice.