Ch.12

Hey guys it's Aqierra here, and I just wanted to ask you all that reads Life of a Beta's Mate a personal favor. Please, please, please, vote and leave a detailed comment on the chapter. I want to here from you all and because of the watty's still going on, I want to be one of the top features because I would love to get this story and some of my other stories more recognition. So if you have a heart and and you love Life as a Beta's mate please vote and comment. That's for reading, Now go and enjoy the chapter.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 12

            Sawyer couldn't believe his luck. He couldn't believe that Sage was sitting in between his legs wrapped in his arms, as they all sat around eating s'mores and listening to Holland tell one of his many stories about some girl throwing themselves at him. And while they  all listened to Holland laughing when he said something funny, Sawyer tightened his hold on Sage and lowered his head to the side of hers, nuzzling her head, smiling brightly at the fact that she was letting him.

            Kissing the side of her head, he heard as she gave a soft chuckled as he lowered his nose down to her neck.

            He couldn't control his self.

            Every since Sage had agreed to be his girlfriend, he had this uncontrollable urge to touch her in every way he could.

            It didn't go unnoticed when they got back to the camp site. Everyone saw the way that Sawyer had been touching Sage. He hadn't left her side since they got back, and she hadn't pushed him away, although she did tend to get shy every once in a while. Hours had passed and he and Sage seemed to be wrapped up in their own little world. That was until the moment when everyone agreed to make s'mores. Sawyer had noticed that Sage had begun to shiver slightly and would often run her hands up and down her arms.

            Pulling off his black hoodie Sawyer pulled it over Sage's head, helping her put it on. Once it was on her, Sage looked up at him and smiled softly, thanking him. Sawyer just winked at her, and proceeded to run his hands up her arms, warming her.

            "Aren't you going to be cold?" Sage asked in a sweet voice while looking up at him.

            "No I'll be okay." He said smiling down at her.

            "Are you sure?"

            "Trust me, I'm sure, I can withstand this temperature." He said laughing to himself. "This weather isn't bothering me at all."
             Taking his word for it, Sage nodded her head and turned to focus on what Holland was saying.

            Looking over, Sage saw Dakota looking at her with a knowing look on her face. Smiling shyly at her friend, Sage shrugged, while Dakota only shook her head, laughing slightly to herself.

            "You know what," Mila said standing up from Camryn's lap "I think it's time that we all called it a night."

            "Yeah, I'm with you on that one." Holland said finishing off the last of his beer.

            "What about the sleeping arrangements?" Piper asked looking over at Holland who only seemed to get annoyed.

            "What about them?" Mila asked laughing at the look that was plastered on Holland's face.