"I'm so sorry to have to tie you in here. You would've escaped if I just let you lie on the floor or something."

"M-Marco...? Is that really you?" I began to stutter.

"Jean...it's been years and years since we've seen each other...I'm glad to see you again." Marco spoke hesitantly, cracking a faint smile.

"Marco...where have you been all this time? Why would you ever hide from us? Or from me? I'm your best friend, the one you loved. And...I wasn't aware that you were still alive..." I began to tear up.

"My mission is too dangerous. I don't want anyone to get hurt, I'm sorry but this is something I would rather work on alone. It's for your own good. I'm trying to protect you."

"But in a way everyone thinks you're dead? That's crazy. I've been spending so much of my life trying to take the Titans down because I thought you were dead. I changed because I thought you were dead. And now I find out you're alive...? What you're doing is insane!" I began to shout.

Marco remained silent, probably speechless to what I said. I looked down and sighed, "I'm sorry...I just dedicated my life to you. being strong, changing careless ways, trying to start less arguments than Yeager."

Marco giggled at that moment. I exhaled again, "I've been a jerk. And...yeah that's all I can say at this point."

I looked forward again, to see Marco bending down, and...we were a bit close to each other. He pouted,

"Remember everything I'm doing is for you, and the others. Well mostly you. Always remember that."

I smiled, leaning closer and pressing my lips against his. His eyes widened at first, but then began to slowly close.

~~~

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the
sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams

wildest dreams

~~~

*Sasha's POV*

We finally returned to the old mansion after a matter of days. Petra's cousin Nagisa and his friends decided to stay in the Nordic place instead.

Today, when I woke up early in the morning, I found myself cuddling Connie. I let go for a while and poked his forehead, gently telling him to wake up.

His eyes opened wide, speaking in a blank tone, "I just had a dream of Jean being trapped by Marco in some basement. The street with that basement is a real place and we need to check it out."

And since I agree with every goofy idea he has in the world, I agreed to join him in looking by the basement.

And if you're wondering how that turned out, it went great. We found the basement. And that wasn't even the best part yet, everything Connie mentioned was in reality.

And we took a picture of Jean and Marco kissing, and it was my wallpaper. As soon as we returned from our journey, we were freaking out.

"We did not just see that!" I panicked.

"That was amazing! And we added zero filters and it still looks like heaven. JeanMarco is badass and anyone who would judge that will be beaten by what Ymir calls herself the 'badass tomboy'" Connie replied.

We both hugged each other really really tightly. Then we realized our lips were almost touched. Connie smiled and pecked a kiss on my lips. We both blushed and continued to walk.

~~~

I said "No one has to know what we do,"

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

And his voice is a familiar sound, nothing lasts forever

But this is getting good now

~~~

We did nothing but talk and buy Starbucks while we returned home. But we encountered something...very awkward on our way there.

We went across Eren and Mikasa. Alone. Walking together. I was the first to ask what was going on,

"Hey why are you two walking alone?"

Mikasa responded hesitantly, "Nothing much...just a coincidence. Levi told us both to get groceries so..."

But that wasn't the end of it. When the four of us walked together, we went across Makoto. And we were with Mikasa.

"Hello, Sasha, Connie, Eren..." He stared at Mika, cracking a faint smile, "Mikasa..."

Mikasa scoffed without a proper reply. Makoto sighed, "I'm sorry about the whole breakup thing okay? Can we just...forget about it and stop ignoring me?" He stroked her raven-colored bangs in her hair.

Mikasa struggled to speak, slightly blushing. Eren slapped his hand away, blocking Mikasa from Mako, "Don't mean to be rude but Mikasa-chan is mine now! I mean ours! I mean you never heard anything."

~~~

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

And when we've had our very last kiss

My last request is

~~~

Mikasa blushed harder. Eren took Mikasa's wrist, slowly backing away, " and don't bother giving her any romantic gestures because you two are done and I'm here, okay, Mako-boy?" He kept nagging until he was at a farther distance.

We both silently followed them, after waving goodbye to Makoto. As we arrived at the house, I found Petra and Isabel and Hange trying on their Gravity Falls costumes.

"Man, I didn't know Pacifica wears such fabulous and comfortable clothing!" Petra exclaimed.

"Well I'm wearing a sweater so that's better than some dress!" Isabel teased.

Hange sighed in desperation, "I have only two days to look like an Asian like Candy does. How am I supposed to do that?"

Levi stomped downstairs. He seemed to have the same expression until he saw Petra spinning with her Magenta dress.

His eyes seemed to widen more. He looked...more hesitant. For some reason I wasn't entirely aware of.

"Petra..." He muttered.

Petra turned around, blushing when she found out Levi was in front of her. "Levi...hi!"

"Y-You...You look nice...seems you're more of going on a beauty pageant than a Halloween party..." He responded.

She blushed harder, "uhm...th-thanks..."

I whispered on Connie's ear, "you're gonna take a photo of this too, right?"

"Hell yes I am..."

~~~

Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams

Wildest dreams

~~~