|23|LA baby

okay so before I start this next chap, I'm not sure if I made it clear that they live in florida. So.... That's where they currently are haha. Okay, enjoy💜

||Justin||

I closed my phone and joined everyone back in the family room. "Who was it Jay?" Ariana asked. "Oh, no one." I said oh the verge of laughing. I still can't believe this. Holy shit. I could sense that Ariana knew I was hiding something and she bit her lip. No. Not the lip. "Baby, I have to run a couple errands, so I'll either leave you here or you can come with me." I said eagerly. She perked an eyebrow and nod. "Mommy, I know it's a lot to ask, but do you think you could watch the babies for the night?" Ari asked her mom. She sighed, looked at both of us, and smiled. "Of course. You guys deserve it. Now go, have fun." She said pushing us out. We kissed the babies on their foreheads and then left, Ariana hopping in the drivers seat.

"You are so hiding something from me." She giggled as we pulled out of the driveway. I smirked and turned to face my window. "Don't hide from me, spill it bieber." She teased. "No, I don't think I will." I laughed. She stopped the car in an abandoned houses driveway and got out. I was about to snatch the keys when my car door burst open and Ariana unzipped my fly. "Baby..." I groaned. "You better tell me bieber, or I'm going to have to do things to you." She said grabbing my dick. I grunted and gripped the seat as she began pumping me with her tiny hands. "What's your secret Justin? Tell me," she moaned. I clenched my jaw as she increased her speed. "Justinnn," she whined, shoving my dick back and forth in her mouth. I felt myself reaching my climax and I couldn't wait any longer. "ImGonnaBeSignedByARecordCompanyyyyy." I groaned. I came into her mouth and she widened her eyes. "You're WHAT!" She squealed. "A guy named scooter Braun wants to help me get signed baby. Maybe he could help you too. He says I have talent." I panted. "Oh my god, oh my GOD!" She said in oexcitement. "Yep. Oh, and we have to go to LA. By Saturday." I added. Ari stopped pacing back and forth and stared at me. "Justin, we can't go to LA. The kids." She sighed. "We can leave them with my mom. Plus well only be gone for a couple days. Baby we could get somewhere." I explained. I closed my door and Ariana hopped back in as well. "Well?" I asked hopefully. "We better get packing."

||Ariana|| ~Friday~

I stood in my shower and ran my hands through my wet hair. As I reached over to grab a bar of soap, a wave of nausea hit me like a truck and caused me to sit down. I grabbed my mouth and shook my head no. Please don't throw up, please. My conscious didn't listen and I ended up vomiting all over my shower. I heard Justin's feet run towards the door and his hands pound the door. "Baby! Baby open the door, are you okay?" He yelled. I shut the shower water off and groaned. I was that loud? Ew. "I'm fine baby." I replied. I held on to the shower pole and stood up, grabbing my towel and cleaning myself off. I wrapped myself up and then opened the door, only to find a worried looking Justin. "Baby, come here." He said wrapping his large arms around me. "I'm fine Justin, really." I insisted. "I don't care. We're leaving for LA tomorrow and I want you to be perfect." He smiled. I giggled and followed him into our room.

I dropped my towel to the floor and dressed into sweatpants and a long shirt. "I wish you weren't sick, cause you look so god damn sexy." He mumbled. "Oh quit it, Jay." I laughed. I surrounded myself in blankets and cuddled up with Justin in bed. "Goodnight baby. I'll wake you up bright and early for Cali." He whispered. Cali. That would be such a cute name for, oh what am i thinking. We're NOT having kids anytime soon. "I can't wait." I muttered, leaning over to kiss Justin before I dozed off.

Okay so this is reallllly short but I wanted to update tonight since tomorrow I may not be able to.

Predictions? Comments? Lmk💕
Thanks for reading and I'll update soon 😘