|7| News

||Ariana||

"Pass me some chips." I groaned over at Justin. He yawned and handed me some Doritos. "I'm so bored. I wanna go home." Justin whined. "Quit whining. At least you're not alone." I said placing a hand on my hip. "Well, we don't have a bathroom, or clothes, or a bed, or electricity and phones. Ari I need these things. I think we've already been here a whole month." I sighed and then sat up. I was on my period when we got here. I should have it by now. "Um Justin, you said we were here at least a month. Right?" I said nervously. "Yah. . . Why?" He said furrowing his eyebrows. "Oh, nothing." Other than the fact that I could be 17 and pregnant. I got up slowly and exited the cave. "Babe wher-" "bathroom." I interrupted. I went over to a tree near the pond and lifted my shirt off. I tried examining my stomach but couldn't really tell. It's a little hard, but normal size. Gosh I hope im not. I put my shirt back on and then tried to think. "How can I test if I am pregnant?" I began thinking of sex Ed and came up with a few ideas...
-my boobs will get bigger and hurt
-Food cravings
-morning sickness
-I'll pee a lot!
-fatigue
-cramping
I tried to remember if I experienced any of these, and realized that I did puke twice the other day. I also got really cramped and tired when we were getting breakfast. Oh shit.

||Justin||

Where the hell is she?
I paced around outside of the cave waiting for Ariana to return. "She better be okay." I mumble. "Who better be okay?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Ariana standing behind me smirking. "Only my one and only love." I said leaning in and kissing her. I asked for entrance and she denied. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as she pulled away. "Um, n-othing." She said looking away. She ran over to the beach side and started taking off her clothing. As her shirt and pants came off, my dick became hard and eager. "Um, what are you doing?" I asked once I caught up to her. "Going in the water. Wanna join?" She asked pulling off her bra right in my face. My eyes widened at her naked body and I excitedly nod my head. She pulled off her panties so she was completely naked and all I wanted to do was fuck her here and now. Calm down, buddy. You can wait. I pulled off my shorts and then my bottoms and covered my boner. Ariana giggled and I knew she was laughing at how horny I was. "You didn't see anything." I chuckled, splashing my way into the water. "That's what you think." She replied with a grin.

We both swam around in the crystal clear water for hours. Finally, as the sun started to set, I grabbed ahold of Ariana's body through the water and pressed her against me. I connected our lips and grinded against her, making the water splash around us. "Babe, I don't know if I can do this." Ariana said trying to escape my grasp. "Why not? You've been avoiding me." I pout. "I just, I might, well." She said stumbling with words. "You don't need to explain why. But I just need to be pleased cutie." I said smiling. "I'll please you so good." Ari said grabbing ahold of my dick. I tried to hold on to something but the only thing I could hold was Ariana. "Oh fuck baby." I groaned, feeling her hands pump me faster and faster. "You like when I touch you, Don't you big boy." She moaned. I bit my lip and groaned as she went even faster. "I need, to stick myself, inside of you." I whimpered. Ari stopped pumping and pulled back. "Fine. Come here." She said pulling me towards the shore. I swam to where she was and stood up. We were still halfway in the water, but at least we could stand. "Get in me. Now." She said biting her lips. I positioned myself and shoved in, thrusting immediately once I was entered. "Oh my god." She moaned, rolling her head back. Ari fell back into the water with me still thrusting and I pulled out quickly. We stood up and she looked horny as fuck. "I can't support myself standing." She said weakly. "Then let's move."

We went to the shoreline and I pushed Ariana on to the sand. It was a little harsh, but I was too horny to control myself. I shoved in and started moving incredibly fast. Ari squeezed her eyes shut and moaned, making me go faster and faster. I felt her clench around my dick and I knew she was about to come. "Fuck Ariana, you feel so good." I said trying to make her even hornier. "I'm coming!" She groaned. I felt her release and I did the same. "Mmm that felt so good." We both said in sync. I chuckled and she giggled. I pulled up and then got up, her following my lead. "Ow, that put a toll on my body." Ariana giggled. I helped her walk to the cave and closed the door that I made for the cave.

Ariana cuddled up into the sand and I joined her. "Justin, I. There's something I need to tell you." Ariana said looking at me. "What is it baby?" I said caressing her cheek. She gulped and the started getting teary. It can't be that bad. "Justin I really don't know how to say this." I kissed her cheek and then nod my head for her to speak. She looked me in the eyes and spoke.

"Justin, I think I'm pregnant."

----------------------------------------------