mom's got a date with the devil

Start from the beginning

     "What about you?" He questioned, as I raised my eyebrow and leaned onto the table. 

        I pulled my eyebrows together, "What do you mean?" There were a few options to what he was talking about as I sat in front of him.

          "Any tragically scares stories to tell?" He pushed. I mirrored his previous movement. "I don't know. Most of them are kind of those. 'you had to be there' type of stories or else it doesn't make sense." He smirked and nodded. 

    "Yeah?"

     "Yeah. It's funny really." I looked down at my pizza before picking it up. "Want a bite?" He nodded and took a huge bite. My jaw dropped and I scarcely laughed. "You just ate half of my piece in one bite!" He smiled and chewed on his mouthful. "Let me have some of your piece then." He nodded and held up his piece. I went to take it from his hands but he shook his head and pointed to his mouth.

     Sighing, I nodded and opened my mouth to take a bite. Obviously, I couldn't take as big of a bite as he could but it wasn't the smallest bite. "Now look who ate half the piece." I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. Shaking my head I took a sip of the soda I had. 

      "I want ice cream." I hummed and he looked up at me. 

     "Want to go get some?" I nodded excitedly and he laughed at me.

     "Oh hush it, I love ice cream."

         He grabbed my hand and we walked outside and I stopped him. "Wait look." He glanced at me but I was pointing up at the sky. "I've never actually paid attention to the sky." I spoke, a smile plastered on my face. 

    He grinned but never looked up. "Why are you staring at me? Look at how pretty the sky is." I groaned, nudging his side. 

    "I'd rather look at something more beautiful."

      I froze and slowly turned to him. "That was so cheesy oh my god, but thank you." He nodded. "Of course. Now come on. Ice cream." Nodding I walked to the Porsche and got in silently. "You okay?" I nodded and he reached across the middle console to grab my hand. "You sure?" I nodded and looked at him smiling. "Other than my mom or Stilinski, maybe Scott. Nobody has ever called me beautiful. Or pretty or anything at all along those lines."

      He furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at me. "Well now I can tell you it. Everyday." My head snapped up to look at him quickly. "You don't-" He shook his head. "I'm going to. And you're going to smile and appreciate it. Okay McCall?" I sighed and nodded. "Okay fine." He smiled and turned back to the wheel and driving to the ice cream place.

       "Okay I'll order and you can find a place to sit. What do you want?" I thought for a second. "Am I being plain if I say Vanilla?" He nodded. "Yes very but if you want it-" I shook my head. "No no get mint chocolate chip with sprinkles," He grabbed my hand again and I looked down at it. "Whipped cream?" Smiling I raised my head again and nodded quickly. "Sure. I'm gonna go find a seat." He nodded again and turned to the line again as I went and got us a table in the front corner, near the window.

        "Here. I even added a cherry. Oh god. You're not allergic are you?"

      "Yes I'm actually severely allergic thanks!" His eyes widened and I smiled. "I'm kidding. I love these little cherries they're adorable and really good."

       "I hate you." I shook my head

       "Ah ah ah. No you don't."

        He raised his eyebrows at me again and I smiled. "You. Are incapable of hating me." He nodded sarcastically. "Yeah? And why is that?" I shrugged and picked my ice cream. "Because I'm a likable person." He scoffed jokingly. "Yeah sure. We'll go with that." My mouth dropped and I smiled, taking whipped cream on my finger. In a flash I wiped the cream on his nose and it was his turn to drop his jaw.