The rather short girl was only about 5'3" with shoulder length black hair falling in waves around her face, strands of blue and purple intermixed with her Raven locks. Shapely eyebrows framed stunning olive eyes and a thin nose. Plump Pink kissable lips revealing pearly whites. Iris shook the tempting thoughts away, she couldn't be thinking about kissable lips when Gabriel's life was on the line; the council had appointed the execution a week from the night of the super moon . He was her mate, she shouldn't be thinking about anyone else period.

The dazzling waitress came to a stop avfew feet away from the vampire "can I get you anything to drink gorgeous? Now that he scary looking posse of yours wandered out I mean" she ginned broadly, locking eyes with the tattooed vampire

Iris considered the offer, she could only wait now as her "posse", as the waitress called them, brought back the stuff she needed. Her dark orbs kept flashing down to the waitress's lips but very time Jade would internally scold herself. The waitress who had been standing there for a minute now had taken notice and half-smirked at the vampire seductively

" I'm Anna Lee, and I'll be tending to your needs tonight, whatever they may be" the black and blue haired woman purred, a suggestive glint in her eyes.
Jade sighed, the night was going to be a long one but there was nothing she could do.

"Jack Daniels on the rocks" the vampire replied and hesitated "and maybe some company when you're off?"

Iris bit her lip cursing internally, why had she asked that? She shook her head lightly while closing her eyes. This was trouble, she could feel it. Anna had walked away to get the vampire her drink.

Iris leaned her head back and isolated herself from the world, she mentally reached out to Gabriel. She could feel the familiar tingle of their bond at the back of her eyes and at the tip of her fingers. Bonds were unique between lovers, sometimes as strong as allowing them to feel each others emotions and sync their thoughts. Very few couples couldn't reach that epitome. Unfortunately Iris and Gabriel hadn't achieved that just yet, so they relied on their basic bond.

She knew Gabriel was still unscathed and healthy but his need for blood was growing to the point of an almost frenzy. They were starving him, weakening his resolve and by the end of their cruel treatment he would be too weak to fight them off when they came for him.

She sighed, choking back tears of frustration just as a glass was set on the table in front of her

"Wanna talk about what's bothering you? I'm a great listener" Lee offered as she squeezed in next to the Raven haired vampire, close enough for their arms to brush, close enough to make Iris gulp with difficulty

•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•§§§§§§•

Breakfast at four in the morning with a gorgeous redhead, whom she'd been making out with not even an hour earlier, proved to be quite the difficult task. Asha's wandering lips and lithe tongue left the blonde breathless and uncomfortable in her own skin.

Asha kept glancing at Alex every few minutes, the heavy scent of arousal that was suspended in the air was driving her nearly insane. Her finely tuned predetorial senses were overwhelmed by the smell. Asha almost would have felt smug if it weren't for her raging hormones, the constant reminder that she was just as turned on as Alex.

Clattering of forks and knives filled the silence as both of them are quietly, as if waiting for the other to take initiative and start a conversation. Alexandra, as if feeling Asha watching her, gazed up only to be !et with sparkling green gems

"So...uhm, tell me about yourself?" The blonde said then smiled almost too awkwardly

Asha smiled and set her fork down "there isn't much to tell really" she answered but both of them knew it was a blatant lie.