Chapter Seventeen: Forever?

-2 weeks later-

Courtney's PoV

"Courtney?" Robert asks.

I'm ignoring him.

"Courtney...  Sweetie... Babe... Baby... Honey... Princess... Love... Darling... NiNi... Quarters... Court..."

I glare at him.

"Why are you ignoring me."

I take a deep breath then say, "Firstly you're lucky I love you. Secondly you know why."

"The videos, you sound amazing."

"No I don't!"

"Have you even watched the videos or read the comments or looked at the likes?"

"No."

"Come here," Robert says pulling me onto his lap. He then pulls out his phone and opens YouTube. He goes to his videos then hits the one of me singing 'Boys Like You', turns the volume up.

We watch both of the videos then read through some of the comments.

"See, I told you you're amazing," Robert says smiling.

I turn and kiss his lips.

When we pull away, Robert asks, "Have ever thought of trying to become famous?"

"Actually yeah, when Kaylei and I were in eighth grade, we were planing to. But then I stopped talking, so we didn't."

He frowns.

"If she still wants to, we can try."

"You could do it without her."

"I can't do it alone."

"You have me, plus she would still be on the side lines watching. Don't get me wrong she has an amazing voice and could go far too."

"I know, but I can't handle people staring at me unless someone else is up there too. I need her."

"Oh, okay, I get it."

"Yeah."

He thinks for a minute then says, "Hey, I have an idea."

"Which is?"

"Spring break is soonish. They should fly over here, and we could work on it."

"That's brilliant!"

"I'm a genius, I know."

I roll me eyes and playfully punch his arm.

"Courtney! Robert!" we hear Alex yell from down stairs.

"They're back," Robert whines.

I laugh, then we go downstairs.

"Sup?" Robert asks.

"What should we do know?" Sarah asks.

"Let's watch movies!" I say excitedly.

Sarah and Alex go into the kitchen and get snacks, while Robert and I pick out the movies.

We are going to start with a comedy, Grown Ups. Then a Romance, The Notebook. Scary, Insidious. And lastly a Disney, The Little Mermaid.

Robert puts in Grown Ups, while I lay out some blankets.

Alex and Sarah come in with oreos, popcorn, skittles, twizzlers, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and Mtn. Dew.

We divide the snacks evenly we all have some of each. With Alex and Sarah on the couch and Robert and me on the floor.

Sarah pushes play on the movie.

Kaylei's PoV

My mom and Trentin went on a trip to spend some time together. I didn't want to go. It's not that I don't love them because I do, I just think they should have some mother son time.

Austin has been staying with me, but it seems like he's pulling away from me. And sometimes I swear he does something just to piss me off.I love him to death, but lately he's been being, I don't know the right word for it. He's not really being a jerk, but he isn't as sweet anymore. I just wanna know what the heck is going on.

"AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE!!!" I yell up the stairs.

"Whaaaaaat?" he calls from somewhere upstairs.

"Get down here and clean your mess up!"

"No!"

I take a deep breath then start to walk to the kitchen but trip on his mess. When I hit the floor, it makes a loud bang.

Austin comes running down the stairs and asks, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, so I have to get hurt for you to care anymore?!" I yell standing up.

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"I've been trying to get you to hangout with me so we could do something for a week now! You just don't care anymore!"

"I never said that!"

"You don't have to! I can tell! You've been pulling away from me!"

"How?!"

"Not talking to me as much, never making eye contact, not cleaning up you mess! You use to never wanna stop talking to me, force me to make eye contact with you, and you would refuse to let me pick up my messes, you wanted to clean them up!"

"So I'm the bad guy!"

I turn around, grab my keys, and walk to the door.

"Where are you going?" Austin asks grabbing my right arm.

I take my left hand and slap him across the face as hard as I can.

He lets go.

I take the promise ring off my finger, throw it at him, then yell, "I'm fucking done with all your shit! If this is what living with you is like, I don't wanna ever do it! I'm leaving, and when I get back you better be gone!" And with that I open the door, walk out, slam it shut, then get in my car and drive away.