Chapter Sixteen: Courtney&Robert

A/N: I'm going to do a flash back when you need to know something important that happened with anyone else... I'm going to write this one then it's gonna skip forward a little

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Valentines Day, 8:30AM-

Robert's PoV

Sarah and Alex left to go to Alex's house last night. Only god knows what they're doing.

Sarah's parents went out so it's just me a Courtney.

Courtney is still asleep.

I watch her sleep, remembering yesterday.

***FLASHBACK***

I crash my lips onto hers. I stay there for a few seconds then pull away when she doesn't kiss back.

She has a confused/shocked look on her face. She blinks a few times.

"Courtney, I'm-"

She interrupts me by crashing her lips onto mine

I immediately start kissing her back.

We kiss until we need air and pull away.

She wraps her arms around me tightly then asks, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Courtney, I've never been more sure in my entire life."

"Thank you Robert."

"For what?"

"Just thank you."

"You're welcome Courtney."

***END***

I smile to myself as I remember that.

Shortly after it, I asked her to be my girlfriend. She said yes.

I watch her sleep, in a non creepy way, for a few more minutes then deside I should wake her up. "Courtney," I whisper. "Sweetie wake up."

She smiles then slowly opens her eyes.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, okay?"

"Okay, I'll make us some breakfast while you do that," she says standing up. She's goes into her closet for a few seconds, when she comes out, she has some short shorts on with a white tank top. She then walks over to my bag and looks through it. She grabs a shirt then puts it on.

I walk over to her, snake my arms around her, then whisper in her ear, "You look fantastic in my clothes."

She laughs her adorable laugh then pulls away and walks out of her room.

I laugh then go take a shower. It takes about seven minutes, then I get dressed and go down stairs.

I hear a faint singing from the kitchen. I quietly sneak over to it. I see Courtney singing and dancing to 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction.

She's so cute. I love the dance she made up.

When the song is over, I clap.

She quickly turns towards me and freezes.

"That was amazing," I say walking over to her.

"N-no it wasn't. You don't have to lie to me," she says.