Harry x Reader

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

"Yes Katie?"

"Well, Angelina and I wanted to make sure you were still trying out for the chaser spot. Its Oliver's last year, so he wants to get the best players on the team as possible, and nobody will suspect a little second year like you on the team."

"Well, I don't want to replace anyone, plus, Ginny is trying out, and we can't replace all but one of you guys, it just wouldn't be right."

"Then try out for reserve, we need somebody on reserve, even if it is just you and Ginny." That prompted me to hit her on the arm, commenting about how rude that statement was. "Wow, (Y/N), you've got an arm on you, have you ever thought about being a beater?"

"I've known the Weasleys half of my life, I've tried every position, I just happen to like Chaser the best."

"Hmm, okay, well you could be reserve for multiple positions, you know. OH, and Harry's gonna be there, so you have to go." This gave me a good reason for me hitting her on the arm again. "Ow, gosh I'm sorry!"

"You better be," I snarled before stalking off.

You see, Katie's family was friends with my family. We hung out a lot as children. We were best friends. When I was about six, my parents were invited to some dinner party for one of my father's co-workers, Arthur Weasley. This changed my whole life. I got there, and met the Weasley family. They were a wonderful family of gingers. There were 7 kids in total, and only one girl, Ginny. Ginny was my age, and we hit it off right away. She became like a sister to me. I constantly hung out with Katie and we stayed in touch, but never did the two families meet. Well until Katie went to Hogwarts, and met the Weasley Twins, also known as FredAndGeorge (Yes, one word.). I constantly owled Katie, but Ginny was there in person and I knew both of them would be there for me. So admitting my crush on 'The-Boy-Who-Lived' to both of them in my first year was a fairly easy thing to do.

Well, my crush started before my first year, but I refuse to admit it out loud. I went with the Weasleys to send off Ron, FredAndGeorge, and Percy. I also got to see Katie before she left this way, so it was a win win win all around situation. Anyways, right after FredAndGeorge try to confuse their mother, and head through the wall, a young boy comes up and asks Mrs. Weasley how to get on the platform. She informs him that it is Ron, Ginny, and my first times going on the platform as well, and that we just run through the wall. He does it the same time as Ron, and then Ginny and I head in. I see Katie and say goodbye, and when I come back, Ginny is crying about not wanting to be alone.

"Well, what am I? Chopped Liver?" This got her spirits up a bit, and before I even realized it, I was zoned out staring at the boy who asked for Molly's help boarding the train. Ginny notices and messes around with me about it, but by the end of their school year its forgotten. That is until Ginny goes down from her room after a sleepover to ask her mum where her jumper is, me trailing behind her a bit, since I didn't really need anything, and there he is. Ginny backs up slowly to the last step where I'm waiting, and we bolt up the stairs together.

Apparently that was Harry Potter, and he was to be staying with us for the rest of the summer. Anyways, throughout my first year, my attraction to a certain green-eyed Seeker grew. By my second year, I'm not over it, but at least I know that I'm not the only one in my boat. Ginny likes someone a year older than us as well. His name is Dean Thomas.

Anyways, I head to tryouts because I don't want to disappoint Katie, and I try out for reserve chaser along with Ginny. Before I got to try out, I saw Ron in the stands with a girl I met that summer at the Burrow (what we call the Weasley's home) called Hermione cheering for Harry, even though Harry isn't trying out. Harry came and sat next to me, and I could feel the eyes of someone I referred to as my brother boring into my back. It isn't unusual for Harry and I to talk, but it is unusual how suspicious Ron is acting about it.