What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part Two of Two

A/N: Here's part two of my Draco x Reader story. Hope you enjoy.

~~~~

~~~~ Your Perspective ~~~~

He actually came in. 'Shit,' I thought. He saw me sitting on the ground. I probably look terrible too. Knowing him, I assumed he came here to tell me I'm a piece of shit and that I belong in the bathroom. Thinking about him doing that, I let out a sob, and he instantly came to my side, making me pull back a little.

What he did next surprised me. He gently grabbed my face, and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. His smile was so sincere. I had never seen it before, and I thought I was dreaming. My heart fluttered, and I swear my stomach did like 30 backflips.

"Why are you here?" I asked, looking away from him, partially because I was blushing, and partially because I couldn't stand him.

I was surprised when he handed me my book. I can't believe I forgot it. I whispered a thank you, but looking at him caused the tears to start flowing out again.

He grabbed my face, and wiped my tears again, but this time he leaned in. He pressed his lips to mine, and I sat there, shocked, not believing that he had just kissed me. After a second, he pulled away, and started apologizing like crazy, and rambling.

"I'm so so so so sorry, (Y/N). I've just liked you for the longest time. Ever since I first laid eyes on you. But then you got sorted into Gryffindor, and we could never be together because of yo-"

I pulled his face into mine, and kissed him as passionately as I could. After a second, his hands were around my waist, and my fingers were tangled in his hair. That definitely shut him up. I pulled away and told him what had been on my mind for the longest time.

"I like you, Draco. I really like you. I've liked you since the day we met. You put me through three years of Hell, but I could never get you off my mind." I started rambling. This time, he was the one to shut me up with a kiss.

When we pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine. "I'm sorry."

"It's not okay, but I forgive you," I told him truthfully, and he nodded slightly as if he understood.

We went to walk out, holding hands, but I stopped him. "People will see us," I told him.

"I don't care anymore, (Y/N). I have you now," he reassured me.

We walked out of the bathroom, and into the Great Hall, hand in hand. As we walked in, we saw the shock on everyone's faces. I even heard a few gasps, but the best thing I heard was Pansy whisper, "What did I do to deserve this?" 'What did she do to deserve what?' I like to ask myself. But then I turn it around, and think, 'What did I do to deserve it?' What did I do to deserve the guy of my dreams?

~~~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this two part fanfic. Hope you enjoyed, and remember that I am always accepting of criticism and advice. If you have a request, you can comment it or message me. As always, thank you.

Much Love

-Katelyn