What Did I Do?--Draco x Reader Part One Of Two

A/N: Wow I feel super cool. This is part one of a twoshot about Draco Malfoy. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading, and as always, I do not own any characters in this story, but I do own the story itself, and you own you.

~~~~

It was (Y/N)'s 3rd year at Hogwarts. She finally got fed up with her bully, Draco Malfoy.

"Mudblood!" He yelled. She tried to ignore him, and walk past, but he tripped her, and she fell on her bum, dropping the book she was reading when he started this nonsense. When she tried to stand up, he just put a hand on the top of her head, inhibiting her from getting to her feet.

As she sat there, millions of thoughts ran through her head. 'Why does he do this to me?' 'What did I do to him to get him to do this to me?' 'What did I do to him?' That last thought ran through her head the most. You see, she had liked him since she first saw him, on the Hogwarts Express in their first year, but then she got sorted into Gryffindor. But that wasn't the worst part. When he found out she was muggle-born, the bullying got worse.

Why does she still like him? Nobody knows, not even her. All she did know was that she couldn't get him out of her head. When she looked at him she saw his beautiful eyes, but not the hatred in them. She saw his perfect lips, but not the evil smirk on them. Even when he was bullying her, she found him perfect. Just, you know, a kind of perfect asshole.

When she came back to her senses, she realized that she was still on the ground, and Draco was still towering over her, his friends still laughing like crazy.

She looked around and picked up most of her things, her eyes starting to tear up. She pushed herself off the ground and looked him in the eyes. "What did I ever do to you?" she asked, her voice not wavering, but her eyes clearly hiding back all of the tears.

~~~~ Draco's Perspective ~~~~

"What did I ever do to you?" she asked me. I could hear the sadness in her voice, but I could tell she was trying to cover it with anger. I saw the tears in her eyes, but before I could even register what had just happened, she ran away.

"Let's go, Draco." Pansy started towards the Great Hall.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a minute," I told them, waving them away. Crabbe kicking the book she left as they walked away.

Once they were out of sight, I grabbed her book, and ran in the direction she took off in.

As I passed a girls restroom, I heard quiet sobs. That was unmistakably (Y/N). I sat down and waited for her outside, expecting her to just be cleaning up, before she went to the Great Hall.

As I sat there, my brain went into panic mode. What did she ever do to me? Nothing. I've liked her since I met her, but when she was sorted into Gryffindor I knew I couldn't be with her. I made fun of her to get her attention, but she never noticed me in the way I wanted her to. Finding out she was muggle-born broke my heart. I thought bringing it up whenever I saw her would let her know that was why I couldn't be with her.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, I knocked, "(Y/N)?"

"What do you want?" she cried.

"I'm coming in there..." I warned her.

"Go ahead, you're just going to bully me more anyways," she snapped.

I stepped through the door, and saw her crying on the ground.

A/N: Thanks for reading Part one of this. I'll be posting Part two soon. I hope you enjoyed, and as always I am open to advice or criticism. If you have a request you can always leave one for me, either commenting it, or messaging me with it. Thank You.

Much Love

-Katelyn