Harry laughed, louder than necessary before pulling Louis close and pressing their foreheads together. "Not a chance."

"Alright, then. Just fuck me."

"With Liam and Sophia next door. So we can, what, one up them?"

"Exactly," Louis nodded, satisfied.

"This is-"

Louis clasped a hand over his mouth. "Call my revenge ridiculous one more time and you won't know what this ass feels like for a month."

Harry's eyes went wide for a second before shaking his head. Louis let his hand fall to Harry's chest. "It's a great plan, Lou," Harry amended.

Louis patted his chest with a smirk on his face. "I know." He curled his fingers into Harry's shirt and pulled him to the bed, laying Harry on top of him and spreading his thighs for him to settle between. He brought Harry down with a hand around the back of his neck and kissed him, whispering against his lips, "Make me scream, Harold."

Harry took at deep breath to steady himself and sat up before pulling at Louis' clothes, yanking the blue-eyed boy's jeans off while Louis pulled his own shirt off. Then Louis' hands were under his tee, pressing lightly against his skin, tracing the lines of tattoos he knew without seeing, before pulling it over his head. Harry ripped his own trousers open and then wiggled out of them while Louis slid his pants off his body and onto the floor. Harry followed quickly, sitting down just long enough to slingshot his tight briefs somewhere.

He came back to cover Louis' newly naked body, hand traveling up soft curves and firm muscle. "How do you want me?"

Louis slung his arms around Harry's neck and rolled up into him. "Just like this. Want to see you."

Harry hummed lowly and pressed his lips to Louis' with force, opening his mouth to a welcome intrusion of tongue and teeth. "Gonna make you scream my name, Lou."

Louis moaned and pulled Harry closer with his calves. "All talk," he panted against Harry's lips. "Prove it."

Harry growled and grabbed the lube from the table before dropping it on Louis' chest and holding a hand out to him. "Come on, Lou."

Louis hurried to open the bottle and squeeze some out onto three of Harry's fingers. Harry brought a hand back and pulled Louis' leg up to fold against his stomach, looking down between them to where Louis was spread wide and puckered tight for Harry. He slipped his wet fingers down Louis' stomach to his hole and teased his fingertips against Louis' rim.

Louis pressed his head back into his pillow and moaned, not quite loud enough for the next room to hear. He rocked down on Harry's fingers. "Put them in, Haz."

"Not yet. Want you begging for them." Harry kept making small circles, tracing the tight ring of muscles, as Louis started squirming. He trailed them up to massage the smooth skin of Louis' taint, making Louis clenched his fingers in the sheets and moan louder. "Better," Harry noted, "but I know you've got more." He slid his fingers back down but kept his thumb pressing into Louis' perineum as he rubbed his thick digits against Louis' hole, just barely pressing in before retreating.

"Harry, please!"

There was a loud bang on the wall. "Don't even start!"

One Direction One Shots (all ships) Vol IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें