"EW! Get them!" Aubrey squealed.

"No! Mommy turn Posion Ivy into a cat with your magic wand!" Cameron yelled.

I looked at the stick they gave me or the "magic wand". I waved it around while saying, "Posion Ivy, you are now a kitty."

"Yay!" Aubrey said and hugged me tight.

Cameron came over and hugged me too and Mason stood there with no one hugging him. I laughed. For once in my life I was completely happy with everything happening at the moment.

"Careful on Mommy's belly." Mason said to Aubrey, picking her up and holding her.

Aubrey was definitely a Daddy's girl and Cameron admired me a lot. I could tell Cameron would show girls a lot of respect unlike his father did. Mason was nice to me sometimes in high school but other girls he couldn't give a shit for. Aubrey would probably be like me and barely show respect to anyone except the ones she loves most. And yes, I was pregnant again for the fifth time if you count my miscarriage in college.

"Daddy can I ask you a secret?" Aubrey asked cutely, trying to whisper.

Mason chuckled, "Of course sweetie, was is it?"

Aubrey giggled before asking, "Was Mommy nice in high school?"

"No, never. Not even to me and she loves me."

"Mommy loves me and is nice to me."

"She loves you more than she loves me."

I snicked and muttered, "Ain't that the truth."

-

We sat at dinner and ate our food in peace before Cameron said something.

"Mommy did you ever have a diary like Aubrey does?" Cameron asked.

"Actually, yeah I did. Most girls usually didn't but I did." I answered.

Mason stopped eating and looked at me and smirked. "Really?" He asked.

"No you're not reading it." I quickly said.

"Why? You afraid of me knowing who you used to like?" Mason teased.

Aubrey giggled at us.

"No, it's just full of things only teenage me should read and maybe teenage Aubrey." I replied.

"So you're saying you still have it?" Mason asked.

"Ugh, fine you can read it while they're at school tomorrow."

Mason grinned and continued to eat his food.

-

"Okay, before I read this what year did you have this?" Mason asked.

"Um, I think I got it in eighth grade and I used it up until I came home from college." I said shyly.

"So you're saying my name is going to be in this?"

"Your name would be in the one from fourth grade to seventh."

"Oh really?"

"You didn't hear that. Shut up and read."

"Today Valerie was such a bitch. Of course I didn't tell it to her face because she's my only friend and I don't want to be a loner. Wait, who is this he in the other part?"

I grabbed the diary and looked at it. Dammit.

"I'll read it and you have to think if this sounds like someone familiar. He looked at me today. I know it sounds creepy that I stare at him but he doesn't notice. He wouldn't notice if I blew up the school."