10

"You're such a slut." Some bitch sneered at me.

"That's awesome." I replied, snatching her up by her hair.

I smashed her face into the wall 6 times. I let go of her, thinking she was done, but I was way off.

"Watch out!" Mason screamed at me just as the girl tackled me to the ground.

I flipped over, getting ready to punch her but she punched me in the stomach, hard. I wanted to double over in pain, but instead I punched her in the face multiple times, as she kept aiming for my stomach. I felt something trickle down my leg and I knew something happened. I gulped and punched her the last time. I got up and spit on her unconscious body.

"Murderer." I said with venom.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Mason asked.

"I-I think I had a m-mis-miscarriage." I stuttered.

Mason groaned and took me to the closest emergency room.

"I'm sorry ma'am, you were correct. You had a miscarriage." The nurse said.

I bit my lip and grabbed my phone off the bedside table. Yep, they decided to keep me over night because they're idiots. I dialed my mom and she quickly answered.

"Ivy! Oh you haven't kept in touch-" My mom started.

"I have news." I said emotionless.

"You're on speaker. We have Mikey, Coco, Dad, Adam and Adam's girlfriend and her sister."

"Well first I'd like to say, who ever this bitch is thinking my brother actually dates is fucking hilarious."

"Ha! Well I'll have you know Adam and my sister have a serious relationship and I'm going to be staying in your room." A snobby voice said.

"Adam." I said, trying not to laugh.

"Well... it's only been a week. And she's not staying in your room, Coco and Mikey made it very clear." Adam explained.

"Alright, well let's get to the news. Good or bad first?" I asked.

"Good." Dad said immediately.

"Well too bad there is no good news."

"Posion, are you alright?" Coco asked.

"No... Everyone, excluding bitch 1 and bitch 2, I'm pregnant."

"Yes! Oh yeah, oh yeah! I'm the godmother of you and Mason's baby!" Coco screamed.

"Mason's not the father."

"Then who is you dirty slut?" Coco said with humour.

"A... A married man."

"Ivy!" Mom scolded.

"And I just had a miscarriage."

"Oh my god. How far along were you?" Adam asked.

"Three weeks."

I felt a tear drip down on my cheek and I quickly wipped it away.

"Anything else?" Dad asked.

"I'm dropping out of college, I'm coming home."

"What? Why?" Mikey asked.

"Well let's see here, Mikey, when I first got here everything was fine. Before I knew it, college was the worst think in my life. Lily and I are barely even friends, Valerie and I are friends. I'm friends with Ingrid again. I got high on pain killers and cocaine. And a bunch of other things that I shouldn't say. Fuck, I can't come home. Nevermind."

Going Highly InsaneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara