12

"Oh, Lynette, this is my brother Anthony." Emily said with a smile.

I looked him up and down. He had light brown hair and blue eyes that were similair to Emily's. Why is he a brunett though? I'm not going to question it, it's not my business.

"Yeah, okay." I replied, walking around them to the couch.

Anthony looked confused.

"She says that a lot, I don't know what it means. But I've only been living with her for a day so maybe I'll figure it out." Emily explained.

"Lily's been my friend for almost nine years and she hasn't figured it out yet. Good luck." I commented.

"I don't even know who Lily is!"

"I just said she has been my friend for almost nine years. She obviously can't be my best friend or anything, right?"

I heard Mason laugh and my head snapped towards the door. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Don't laugh at my new found friend's stupidity." I told him.

"New friend? Please, I met you yesterday Anthony's the new friend now." Emily said, rubbing it in his face.

"Leave your sibling alone."

Emily huffed, "Fine."

I laughed and turned back to Mason. He gave me the 'ready?' look and I sighed.

"Well I guess I'm leaving. Should of informed me, now you're going to be seen with me in my cat pajamas." I complained.

"Fucking drama queen." Mason muttered.

"I heard that asshole!"

I grabbed my slippers and put them on before walking out of the apartment. I sighed as Mason just stared at me.

"Would you like me to carry you, your highness?" I asked.

"Well now that you-"

"Shut up and let's go before I skin you alive."

Mason shut the door on his way out and we headed towards his house. We ended up watching a scary movie for shits and giggles. He just wanted to hang out with me apparently. Whatever that means.

"Oh girl, he's better at ninja than you so you better get back in your car and flee the city." I warned.

"And he got you." Mason said as the girl was grabbed from behind.

"Oh the idiots."

-

After the movie was over Mason took me back to my apartment. I kissed his cheek before walking into the apartment. Wow.

"You're back." Emily teased.

"That was the worst thing ever!" I whisper yelled.

"What happened?"

"We barely said a word to each other. Usually we're either fighting or well, fighting."

"You're not good for each other, you two need to stop trying." Emily pointed out.

"No one's ever said that..." I trailed off.

"Well, you two are exactly alike. Opposites don't attract and niether do alikes. You're supposed to have your differences and your alikes."

"Alright relationship consular."

"I'm excellent with relationship advice. Anthony's had many relationships that haven't worked out and I learn from his mistakes."