7

I was next to Jacob. He was renting a hotel room and we were lying in his bed.

"Remember when we first had sex?" I asked, playing with his hands.

"Yeah and remember the second time?" He teased.

"I remember like it just happened."

"It just did."

I laughed and climbed on top of him, straddeling him.

"Ready for round two already?" Jacob joked.

"No, I can still barely feel my legs, you dumby." I replied, slapping his chest.

I leaned down and pecked him on the lips.

"God you're such a tease." He said, pulling my head back down to kiss me again.

"I know." I said against his lips.

"Round two?"

"Please."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's do that again some time, yeah?" I asked Jacob.

We were outside my dorm and he was about to catch his flight back to New York.

"Yeah, but don't tell Lori." Jacob replied.

"Never will."

I smiled at him before walking into my dorm, just to be jumped by people I call friends.

"You got laid!" Valerie, Ingrid, and Lily screamed.

I laughed, "Yeah, I did."

"Was he as good as the first time?" Ingrid asked.

"Better." I said teasingly.

"Oh she's in a good mood! You did more than one round." Valerie teased.

"Well..." I trailed off.

"You have to tell us everything in detail!" Lily squealed, pulling me to my bed.

It was then I realized Mason and Grayson were in the room.

"Oh! I filled Grayson in, you're okay with that right?" Lily asked.

"Yeah, of course." I said, shrugging it off.

"She's okay with everything today! We need to get her to be okay with us burning someone's house down!" Ingrid squealed.

"I'm always okay with that, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Okay so you remember Gavin right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well his little brother is getting bullied so we're going to burn the bullies' houses down."

"Awe, little Austin's getting bullied? I'll get the addresses."

I picked up my phone, but Mason sat down beside me and grabbed it.

"Hey! That's my phone!" I yelled.

Mason ignored me and started going through it. I tried to grab it but it didn't work.

"It's not like you have anything to hide, right?" Mason asked, slightly teasing.

I shut up. I actually have a lot to hide on my phone. I'm a slut, I have plenty of guys' numbers I have on my phone. Some are still from high school, some are people I just met. I also have text messages to hide. Mason sighed and grabbed my hand. We stood up and he led me out of the dorm.