5

"Here, try this, it'll make you feel better." Alex said.

"What is this shit? Cocaine?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Yeah, it'll be fun. Come on, party pooper."

I shook my head again, "No, Alex, I'm not snorting cocaine. That was my high school days, should of met me then."

"If you've done it before then you wouldn't be afraid of doing it again."

"Because I don't want to do it again you're calling me a chicken? Fuck you, Alex."

I got up and started heading towards the door to go back to my dorm. Alex grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"No, wait. I'm sorry." Alex apologized.

"I'm sure you are." I spat in his face.

"I really am, I need you to believe me, Kitty."

"I don't believe you, I don't trust you, but I guess I'll stay."

"Yay! Thank you Kitty, I won't make you do anything you don't want to do, okay?"

Five hours later:

"There's two of you! Wow!" I screamed at Alex.

I wasn't drunk, like you're thinking. I did a bit of cocaine but one of Alex's friends came over with some other stuff and I did a little bit of each. I know my drugs, but I wasn't paying attention. I mean, if you want to get high you don't care what you get as long as you get a good high.

Alex chuckled, "Whatever, Kitty. You need to go back to your dorm, it's five A.M."

Alex, however, didn't do as much stuff as me, which made me dissapointed. He wanted me high at first but he won't do as much as me? Who the fuck's the chicken now, bitch?

"Five in the morning? Fuck, Alex." I said, gathering my things.

Being high isn't like being drunk at all. You don't stumble unless you've done some fucked up shit. Or you did a lot of shit mixed together. Or a lot of other things. Once I've got my shit together, I headed back to my dorm. I almost blacked out a couple of times since that's some side affects of drugs. There's a lot really. Don't do drugs kids.

I walked into my dorm and giggled. It was dark meaning Valerie and Ingrid were asleep. I changed into a sleep shirt and giggled my way asleep.

And it when like that for the next two weeks. Getting high as shit then coming back to my dorm late at night, early in the morning. Not once has Ingrid or Valerie found me. It's not like they could boss me around anyway.

I walked into my dorm at four in the morning like I usually do and tried to change quietly. My phone went off and I looked down, Alex. It was a text from Alex making sure I got back to my dorm safely. Tonight was different from the other nights. Tonight I really didn't care as much. So I did some fucked up shit. As I changed into my pajamas Valerie woke up.

"Lyn? What are you doing up so early? Did you just get back?" Valerie asked, looking at me.

"Uh, yeah. Go back to sleep Val." I said sitting on my bed.

"No." Valerie got out of bed and sat across from me on mine.

"Why? Just go to bed." I said, getting angry. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Why have you been coming home late, Kit Kat?"

I groaned, "Nothing!"

Valerie gasped and turned on my night light. She looked at my eyes and gasped again.