4

Okay I apologize if there's something wrong about my last book in here. I went through all the chapters looking for the correct last name so I just made one up thinking I probably didn't mention their last name in the first book. If I did, please tell me so I can correct it.

Fast forward some years

"Kitty." Brody complained.

"No." I replied, pissed off.

"Pleaseeee Kittyyy, he won't leave me alone."

Brody wanted me to come over to his dorm after class because Mason wanted to see me. Well I didn't want to see him.

"Then tell him I said no."

I grabbed my things and left. I was wandering around campus when I walked into someone again. Wow, I do that a lot. Probably because I space out and think. I do that a lot, maybe I should stop.

"Um, Ivy? You're spacing out." I heard a voice say, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"My name isn't Ivy." I snapped.

"Damn, sorry."

Fucking Grayson. What the hell? Who does this to me? I sighed angrily and tried to push past him, but it didn't work.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Why are you here? Is anyone else here? I don't want to see anyone from high school, okay?" I asked.

"It's just Lily and me here."

"Lily? Are you fucking kidding me? Wow. Fucking wow."

I shoved him and walked off to Sabrina and Ashley's dorm. I sat down in a beanbag chair and they both looked at me.

"Uh-oh. What happened?" Ashley asked.

"My high school friends are slowly coming here for some odd reason! I want a new start, I don't want to be their friend anymore. People change!" I yelled.

"Calm down. You've been here for almost two years. They change too. Just like how you and Mason were almost in a relationship at the end of high school and aren't now. You two aren't even friends now, you definitely won't be friends with them."

"Right, okay. Now how do I avoid them?"

Sabrina rolled her eyes, "Don't purposely avoid them. Just don't talk to them and if you seem them, don't run." Sabrina explained.

"Okay, that's easy. I want a makeover, I want to dye my hair again, change my eye color, and do different things with my makeup."

Sabrina and Ashley looked at each other, "We've been waiting for that."

~

8 hours later, my hair was no longer blonde with rainbow tips. My eyes weren't blue and I didn't even look like myself. My hair was dark caramel brown with golden brown highlights and tips. I had green contacts and my makeup was slightly dark and mysterious but still slightly natural.

"Damn, we did good." Ashley complimented, high fiving Sabrina.

"Yeah, thanks to my beautiful face anything looks good on me." I replied, touching my newly dyed hair.

"Psh, we make you look good."

I rolled my eyes and thanked them. I started to leave before being stopped by Sabrina.

"You think you're just going to leave looking like that? No way, you're getting dressed into something hot and we're going out." Sabrina said.

"Fine, then go get every dress out of my closet." I replied with a smirk.