3

When I walked back into my dorm I saw Ingrid on the phone and rummaging through my things. I kept quiet for a bit and hid, waiting to see what she was looking for.

"It has to be around here somewhere, Mason. She put everything important to her in there." Ingrid said.

"What makes you think she put it in there?" I heard Mason say. He was on speaker.

"Because, baby, you were important to her. She said she still had everything which means she still has the necklace."

I smiled to myself. Mason gave me an expensive necklace, which I refused to take. He snuck in my house one night and laid it on my bedside table so I finally accepted it. At the time it was in my special box, but I took it out. I came out of hiding.

"Actually, Ingrid, it was the only thing I didn't keep." I said.

Ingrid looked up at me and Mason muttered a 'shit' before hanging up. I smiled to myself as I heard him running through the halls and then into my dorm.

"Then what did you do with it?" Ingrid asked me, ignoring Mason.

"I never wanted it, so I gave it to someone who liked expensive things." I replied, also ignoring Mason's presence.

"Who?" Mason and Ingrid both asked.

I giggled lightly, but slightly evil.

"Lori, babe, come out." I said.

Lori came out of my closet and smiled, holding the necklace.

"You remember my cousin Lori, right Ingrid? I mean, she did have someone kidnap you." I asked with a laugh.

Lori wrapped her arm around my shoulders and I did the same with her. Lori loved expensive things, but like me wouldn't accept them from anyone except family. Ingrid stood, surprised and speechless. Mason was confused as ever.

"And her now boyfriend Jacob who helped her put it together smoothly." Jacob came out from my closet also and held Lori's hand.

"Why are they here?" Ingrid asked.

"Oh Ingrid, you didn't expect me to not know that you would be looking for my necklace. I'm always one step ahead of you." I replied, taking dangerous steps towards her.

"Why would you even want the necklace? To pawn it then leave poor old Mason in the dirt? Does he even know what you did with the other things he gave you?" Lori asked Ingrid, snatching her up by her shirt

"I- Um- No. I mean yes. I kept them, right baby?" Ingrid stuttered.

"Gosh, I'm sorry I forgot you're scared of my cousin. My bad." I apologized sarcastically.

Jacob and Mason walked out together, to talk. Or as Jacob called it "letting the ladies kill each other in private".

"What is this about?" Ingrid sneered when Lori released her.

"This is about you." Lori growled.

"Trying to ruin my life does nothing, but make it easier for me to ruin you without others breathing down my back." I replied, more descriptive.

"What did I even do?" Ingrid asked.

"What did you do? You brought Mason here when you knew she was making out with Gavin. He came earlier, but you distracted him until Lynette was making out with Gavin. You had the Boston guy to try and get her mind off Mason so you could have him. You told Mason to call Brandon to come and you had the Spencer guy brag about fucking Lynette so Mason and Brandon would beat his ass and the next morning you would have a reason to call her a slut. You go out of your way to do small shit that don't even work." Lori explained.