16

This is the last chapter of this story... In the comments (After reading of course) ask questions for ANY character in this story or the first one. It doesn't matter which character. You can even ask what happened to any of the characters since I didn't say

Two Years Later.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mason." I replied with a laugh.

"You two are gross." Max said.

"He is, but I'm highly attractive." I teased.

"Yeah, gross." Max said, walking away.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's go out to the party."

We were having a party for Mason and Francesca, a girl he met a year ago. They got married earlier today, as much as it hurt me. Mason and I have been through a lot and love each other, that will never change but it's time we grow up and let each other be with someone else. Francesca understands our situation a little bit, but most of the time it confuses her but she's okay with it.

"Hey," Mason said softly kissing my forehead, "This doesn't mean I forget about us, you're still important to me."

"I know... it's just upsetting y'know? Everyone thought we'd be together forever." I replied.

I hate getting emotional like this at Mason and Francesca's after party. This is supposed to be their day and here I am talking about how everyone thought Mason and I would get married. God, I'm so stupid. Why do I even talk anymore?

"I'm sorry, this is stupid. Let's just go out to the party." I quickly said.

Mason wrapped an arm around me to pull me closer and placed his lips on mine.

"You're married." I said, pulling away.

"Fuck, why can't you just let it happen?" Mason groaned.

I sighed, "If I did it to your mom I guess I can do it to Francesca."

I placed my lips back on his.

-

Five Years Later.

"We're superheros!" Cameron said, running like a crazy man.

"Yeah!" Aubrey yelled.

I laughed as they ran around the yard.

"We have to catch Posion Ivy and-and-and turn her into a cat!" Cameron yelled.

I looked at Mason when Cameron said my nickname from Lily. I haven't spoke to Lily in seven years, but I knew she was doing alright because I taught her well. Mason and Francesca divorced a couple months ago. Cameron and Aubrey were mine and Mason's kids and who wouldn't get upset by that? Every girl in the right mind would be upset if her husband had kids with another girl. Cameron was seven and Aubrey was five. Yep, Cameron was made the day of Mason's wedding.

"It's okay, don't say anything to him." Mason said calmly.

Mason and I weren't together but it was a start. Adam still has Abigail, but she knows she's my daughter since she's old enough now. She's almost nine now and looks exactly like me. She visits me when Adam's wife allows her. I don't like Adam's wife, so I act like I don't know her name. Mason and I have our own house and both have a job so the kids have to go to daycare when they're not at school. We make sure they still see us though so they're not feeling alone.

"Alright, okay. I won't." I said, mostly to myself.

Mason wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side before kissing my temple.