14

3 Years Later. (She's 24)

I moved out of Emily and I's apartment a week after my talk with Mason. I stayed with my parents for two years until I met a guy, who I'm now living with. His name is Lucas and well he's my boyfriend that I absolutely hate. No no no, he's not abusive or anything, I just hate him. I hate him with a fucking passion. In the three years I haven't seen Mason or well thought about him. I didn't keep contact with his family or anything.

"Lucas you fucking bitch!" I yelled, throwing a lamp at him.

What I've learned over my years of life is if someone's physcotic or is bigger than you, use objects. I was currently yelling at Lucas for well I don't know.

"What did I do?" Lucas asked, surrendering.

"I don't know, but you will do something and I know it! What are you thinking?" I demanded.

Okay I lied, in the three years, I went crazy. In the first year I was in a mental hospital and I got out the second year and met Lucas. I'm still crazy.

"I'm not thinking of anything baby, calm down. Did you take your meds?" Lucas asked soothingly.

I took a few deep breaths and sat the coffee table down.

"You're right, I think I'm going to go get fresh air." I said, walking out of our house.

I started taking a walk before I heard someone riding a skateboard my way, nearly hitting me.

"Watch where the fuck you're going you dumb bitch!" I yelled at the guy, who looked like a teenager.

The guy turned around to face me and I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

"Lynette?" Max asked.

"No no no no no. Who's Lynette?" I asked, backing up.

"Liar."

"Max, continue what you were doing and forget you ever saw me. Please."

"I knew it, you're a bad liar. You're coming home with me."

"Mom, guess who I found on the streets?" Max yelled.

"Who?" Carrie yelled from the kitchen.

"The same person I found on the sidewalk almost four years ago."

We walked into the kitchen and I kept my head held high, which I thought about looking down.

"Well well well, look who it is. MASON GET DOWN HERE!" Carrie yelled.

"Mom I've been right here-" Mason said, carrying a baby. He stopped talking when he saw me.

I couldn't even look at him. I turned and looked at Max.

"What is your plan you little devil?" I demanded.

"Woah, woah, old Lynette couldn't detect my plans." Max said, backing up.

"Well I'm older and wiser and considered medically crazy. I need to go home I have to take my medicine."

"Liar."

I narrowed my eyes and picked up something. Then I remembered. Child. Not in front of the child. I laid it back down and headed towards the door.

"Lynette come here." Mason ordered.

I sighed and walked back towards him.

"Lynette this is Bryce, Sabrina's kid." Mason explained.

I nodded, "He's three right?"

"Almost four."

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "Too young to witness me do something crazy. I-I-I need to go."