1

"Oh my god." Valerie said in shock.

"What do you think?" I asked.

I had just dyed my hair. I dyed it blonde with rainbow ends, I thought it was quite cute actually.

"It's interesting... Definitely an eye catcher. Sure you wanna do this?" Valerie asked.

It was the first day of college and last night I got my hair dyed. I also changed my entire style and a bit of my personality.

"Positive." I replied, looking in the mirror.

I wore ripped white shorts with a pink top. For shoes, I wore white pumps and my makeup was the same. It'll always be the same no matter my style.

"Then let's go."

Ingrid had left early to hang out with Mason. Yep, she and him got closer. I'd say it hurts to see him with her, but it doesn't. It feels good to know that I don't care either. We started walking towards the campus. Once we got there, we split ways and I went to my morning class.

I bumped into Mason by accident before going in. At first he didn't recognize me, but when he did, he looked disgusted. I rolled my eyes and shoved him to the ground.

"Oops." I said in a girly voice before walking into my class.

I took a seat and waited for the professor to come in. As more people piled in, I realized Gavin was in this class with me. Gavin and I haven't talked since the kiss, so it was kinda awkward you could say. To my dismay, he sat right next to me.

"Lynny?" He asked, unsure.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I'm Lynette, you call me Kitty or I castrate you." I replied in a sweet voice.

"Okay then, Kitty."

The professor came in and the class started. I was taking classes to become a lawyer, just in case you forgot. With my record, I doubt they'd let me be a lawyer, but hey it's worth a shot.

-

"Mason, baby, quit it!" I heard Ingrid squeal as I unlocked our dorm room.

I rolled my eyes as I walked over to my bed and started searching for something.

"Going to go whore around with older guys?" Ingrid asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Nope." I replied, popping the 'p'.

"Then where are you going?"

I slammed my drawer shut and looked up at her. "Like it's any of your business. I'm going somewhere that I don't have to see you two sucking each others faces off. It's actually pretty funny though. The two people I left in the dirt are dating, how cute."

I didn't let her answer before walking out of the door and headed to my new friend, Brody's, dorm. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. Couple seconds later, he opened it.

"Having problems with your roomie?" Brody teased.

"Yep. Where's yours?" I asked, noticing it was only him.

"With his girlfriend I think."

I only nodded and started to take in my surroundings. It was quite plain.

"Why is everything so fucking plain?" I asked.

"What's with your questions?" Brody asked.

"Fuck you."

"Before my roommate gets back."

I rolled my eyes. We sat in a comfortable silence on his bed, just staring at each other. Sure, the staring was weird but who gives a shit. A few minutes later, Mason walked through the door.