He stepped back a little, accommodating my bulging belly. He looked down and smile. "Motherhood is very becoming of you." He looked back up to me. "Your friend is right. I'm not that oblivious. I've known ever since I stopped you outside the bar." He said.

I looked back surprised. "You were spying on us?" I asked, smirking.

"Spying, admiring. Same thing." He said, innocently.

"Delusional, much?" I said, laughing.

He smiled. "So, how much do you like your furry gift?" He said, stepping back.

A smile graced my face. "He is sooo adorable! He makes this cute little snoring sound when he is sleep. Thanks by the way." I said.

He smiled. "I'm glad that you really like him. Though I would love to stay here chat away the day with you, I have matters to tend to, but I will see you at the party later on." Marcel said.

"At least I won't be the seventh wheel if i'm counting correctly." I said.

"Is this your way of asking me on a date?" Marcel said, smirking.

"Take it anyway you want."I said, smiling. My cheeks was burning from the exertion.

"Ah! Ah! I want you to admit. I don't want you blaming your hormones later on. But I will wiggle a confession out of you later. See you later." He said.

Before he could get too far and lack of judgement on my part, I smacked his butt. My eyes widened, but I resumed my neutral expression when he turned around.

His face mirrored shock, so it was really hard to contain my giggles. "Oops, must've been my hormones." I said innocently.

His face expression morphed into mischief. "Two can play that game." He said.

I had no time to comprehend his words, before he grabbed me and dipped towards the ground. His lips attacked mine. It was no innocent, chaste kiss. It was lustful, hungry, but I didn't mind. A few moans escaped me. Marcel pulled away, leaving me panting like a dog in heat.

He stood me upright, then a quick kiss before walking away. Just freaking like that! I mean teased a pregnant woman like that. Especially when she is in that stage where sexual appetite was ravenous.

I exhaled a few hundred times, then I resumed looking for my dress. After looking for ten minutes, I found the perfect dress. It was cream dress made out of satin. It was long with somewhat of a v-shaped neckline. I gathered the dress and took it to the counter.

While I waited for the cashier to be done with a customer, I felt like I was being watched. I turned around, observing my area. I didn't notice anyone suspicious, but nagging feeling was poking at me.

I moved forward, placing my dress on the counter. The cashier rung me up, then sent me on my way. After finding the group, we left the mall. It was nice little ride back to the mansion.

When we pulled up, people were crawling everywhere, finishing last minute touches. Rebekah parked the car in the garage. I opened my door, sliding out the entrance. I maneuvered my way through the crowd, Caroline hot on my heels.

We made it to my room, but she bypassed me, going to my bathroom. "Ummm, Care, what are you doing?" I asked, laying my dress on the bed.

"Getting you ready for your date." She said, laying out all the make-up, tweezers, and hair straighteners.

"Wait, I don't have a date." I said, sitting down.

She came over, pulling me up and pushing towards the bathroom. "Marcel is going to be there, so you need to look pretty. You have 15 minutes for a shower." She closed the door behind her.