Chapter One

"I will be with you just after 4pm" Lily frowned as she checked her wrist watch for the 5th time in the last hour. They're late she thought to herself as she continued to set up her back drops "That's if these guys ever arrive" she added.

Lily jumped at the sound of her studio door swinging open "Oh Lily honey I'm so sorry, we got held up in traffic" a woman sung as she struggled with am arm full of clothes and shoes "Where do you want these?" She plonked them down on the desk with a thud and turned back to face Lily.

"There's fine" Lily sighed as she looked over at the young men, all under 30 and all extremely attractive "Are they camera ready?"

"Oh yes" the woman seemed to be breathing normal now, she was very smartly dressed in a black fitted trouser suit with a red shiffon blouse underneath, her hair was in a bun. The woman was pale and looked exhausted. Lily looked unconvinced, she grabbed her 1st small camera and walked over to the guys.

"Hello my name is Lily-Rose" she smiled politely as she shool the hands of all 5 band members "I'll be taking photographs today for your album cover, I plan on do lots of natural shots. If there's anything you don't like or are not comfortable with speak up okay?" The guys nodded "Okay let's get started.

"Just remind me who you all are Niall I know you, I worked with you on Teen Vogue" Lily giggled, she knew these guys were members of One Direction but was never sure which one was which.

"I'm Harry" Harry Styles smiled at Lily "That's Louis and Liam" Lily smiled and nodded.

"Right yep got it" she laughed "So what sort of thing are you looking for? Did you want indoors? Outdoors?"

"Outside would he amazing" Harry grinned "We have done so much work inside recently, it would he great to work outside on the cover"

"Okay great, just let me get my Camera trunk and we will get started, Simone grab a coffee from the machine" Lily smiled at the woman who had brought One Direction in, as grabbed 3 cameras off the table and put them in a small case that was on wheels "I'm thinking moody pics to start with, probably lots of grey and stone"

"Sounds perfect" Liam smiled.

"See I told you she knew what she was talking about, I told you today would be fun" Niall interrupted.

Lily was disturbed by her cell phone vibrating in her back pocket as they walked from the studio towards the main entrance "Excuse me guys I need to take this...Hello Lily-Rose"

"Oh hi John, I am pretty fully booked tomorrow" Lily sighed as she listened to a very pushy sounding PA on the phone "Listen if it's just a few shots I suppose I could fit you in first thing, it'll have to be early though about 7.30 am"

Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall followed Lily out onto the side walk "Okay there is an amazing place around the corner" Lily smiled as she held her phone away from her face for a few moments "Do you guys have security?" Harry nodded and took his cell phone out and quickly dialled a number. Within a few minutes 4 big built guys appeared, Lily was still on the phone "Look John I'm sorry but it's the best I can do, I am already cutting it fairly fine shooting them at 7.30. If he doesn't like it tell him what he can do with it. Okay see you soon, bye" Lily hung up and looked at the guys from One Direction "I'm sorry about that, I seem to be in high demand at the minute. Shall we get to it"

Lily took over 3,000 photos of the band in the space of 5 hours, in all different locations and at all different angles, individual shots and groups ones. She even got lots of natural and funny ones, taking them when the guys didn't expect it "That was awesome, thank you for today it makes a change from posing in one place"

"You're welcome, it's been fun" Lily smiled "I'll take a look at these later and edit them" she smiled. Lily noticed Liam hadn't taken his eyes off her, she was shocked when he handed her a piece of scrap paper.

"We're here until tomorrow night, I'd love it if you could join me for a drink later tonight?" Lily smirked and giggled a little, she was used to getting hit on by guys but not usually popstars.

"Okay I might take you up on that thanks, I'll call you later" she smiled politely, after hugging Lily again and saying goodbye the guys went on their way, leaving Lily in the studio to put away her equiptment.

"Hello" Lily answered her cell again "Oh hi Blake, I'm abit busy right now...listen can I call you when I am finished?" After hanging up, chills ran down Lily's spine. The sound of Blake's voice made her shudder...Blake Timson was a guy Lily used to know from high school. He was a property developer and the CEO of a advertisement company, who had become somewhat of a nuisance over the past few months.

Lily had bumped into Blake at a school reunion and had agreed to go out for a drink with him out of politeness. However Blake refused to take a hint and had tormented Lily with regular phone calls, voice mails and text messages since their date.

That'll serve me right for going for a drink with him Lily thought to herself as she received the second text message since hanging up the phone just a few minutes ago. Lily picked up her mac book and zipped it inside the case, she also picked up what she liked to call her hobby camera and put it in its caee inside her grey satchel. She then picked up her tote "Right cell" she said to herself as she attend her back pocket, after feeling the outline she then looked in her purse "Car keys" she added "Let's roll" she sighed as she walked out of her studio locking the door behind her.

Lily's cellphone beeped in her pocket for the 6th time, she took it out and the messages were all from Blake. She simply shoved her phone back inside her pocket and headed down the stair well and down towards the car park. Lily pulled her keys out of her purse and pointed them at the White Audi TT soft top. The locks flicked open and the lights flashed. Lily opened the door and climbed in, putting her camera, tote and Mac book bag on the passenger seat.

"SHIT" she exhaled as she glanced at the dashboard clock and realised she was later than she thought...she fired up the engine to a roar and screeched out of the carpark, onto the main street.

...............................................................................................
.............

A.N

I am not really sure about writing Fanfiction but I thought I would give it a try as I love OneRepublic.

I will be updating this story twice a week on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. Also want to say a big Thank you to Nikayla1R for making me my cover, I love it...

Bye for now my loves.