1.8 : Night Adventure.

Start from the beginning

Ian smiled and held his hands on top of Anthony's. "Maybe we should sit down?" Anthony asked and pressed his lips against Ian's neck. Ian stretched his neck a little bit further exposing more of his neck for Anthony to kiss. Ian hummed a little 'yes' and the two boys walked off the playground set. 

They both sat on the sand, Anthony leaned his back against the concrete wall and Ian rested himself on Anthony. Leaning his head on Anthony's chest. 

Suddenly Ian saw Anthony pull out a box out of his back pocket. "Anthony are you smoking?" Ian said and sat up quickly. Anthony looked at him holding a pack of cigarettes in his hand. "Yeah and?" Anthony questioned. "Anthony that's bad for you," Ian said and frowned. 

"I know it is," Anthony said and pulled out a cigarette along with his lighter. "Then don't smoke!" Ian said. Anthony had already lit up the cigarette and put it between his lips. "It's an addiction," Anthony said and let out a puff of smoke. 

Ian found Anthony extremely hot whenever he smoked but he didn't like him smoking one bit. He knew he couldn't argue to Anthony when he found him extremely hot. 

Ian sighed and just laid back on Anthony, leaning his head back on Anthony's chest. "Do whatever you want," Ian mumbled now upset. 

"Ian baby i'm sorry, here i'll stop for you," Anthony said and stood up. He stomped the cigarette on the sand, putting the little flame out. "Better?" Anthony asked and looked at Ian. "Give me your lighter and cigarettes and i will be," Ian smiled innocently. 

"babe," Anthony said. "Now," Ian said and raised his hand up. Anthony rolled his eyes and placed them both in Ian's hand. "Fine," "Thank you," Ian said and stuffed them into his pocket. As they were doing that they heard a voice call to them.

"Hey faggots!" Ian and Anthony looked around trying to figure out where that was coming from. "Over here," The person said again. 

Ian and Anthony saw a boy right in front of them along with two other behind him. "What do you want?" Anthony asked. "For you to fags to leave," The boy laughed. Ian stood up and grabbed Anthony's arm. "Babe?" Ian asked. 

"No we can stay here of we want," Anthony said, standing up for themselves. "I don't think you heard me clearly, I said for you two fags to leave or will kick your ass," The boy said pushing Anthony slightly. "Were not going to leave," Ian shouted. 

"Awh look at his little ugly boyfriend sticking up for him."

Ian heart had shattered and Anthony notice Ian was soon upset. "Leave us alone," Anthony said. "Then leave," 

Anthony grabbed Ian's hand and they walked away from the playground not wanting to stay there any longer. "Lets go babe," Anthony mumbled. As they walked away they could hear the two boys laughing shouting the word 'fag' to Ian and Anthony. 

Ian began to sob and he ran straight home. "Ian!" Anthony said and chased him. Once they were in front of Ian's house Ian stopped running. "Baby listen to me," Anthony said. 

"This was all a mistake!" Ian cried. "babe look at me," Anthony said and grabbed Ian's chin facing Ian towards him. "Don't listen to them they're just a bunch of assholes," Anthony said. 

"They maybe a bunch of assholes but they were right!" Ian said. "No they weren't," Anthony said. "How can you say that!? I am a fag and I am ugly-" Ian said but got cut off by Anthony slamming his lips onto Ian's. Anthony kissed hims passionately and didn't end the kiss. 

Soon Anthony pulled away, resting their foreheads against one another. "Ian you are truly beautiful, you are the most beautiful boy in this world and I mean it, i have never felt this way about anyone." 

"Anthony?" Ian asked. "Yes babe?" "Can you stay the night with me?" Ian questioned. He didn't feel like talking nor did he feel like being alone. He just wanted to fall asleep in Anthony's arms. "Anything for you," Anthony mumbled pecking Ian's lips. 

Anthony grabbed Ian's hands and twisted them, "I'm here."

The two boys walked to Ian's window and quietly hopped into his bedroom. 

The two boys got undressed into their boxers. Ian left his sweater on also not wanting to show his whole entire body yet. They climbed into bed, Anthony wrapped his arms around Ian and held him tightly to him. Ian faced Anthony and kissed his lips. 

He then buried his head into Anthony's chest and closed his eyes. Anthony closed his eyes as well and fell asleep, hoping to forget their night adventure

. . . 

I hope you love this chapter, i can't believe we are already at chapter 18! I never gotten this far in a fanfic. Guess i'm better at gay fanfics than straight xD