Chapter 19

This is probably gonna be a short chapter...
I fell asleep, eventually, you know after getting yelled at by my parents.
I'm in my room, I'm grounded, Liam's not back, his phone off, I knew that was gonna happen. It's also the full moon, a super moon, and Im mad at my anchor, Liam Dunbar, my twin brother. I look at my phone and see nothing on there, I fall back on my bed and look at the ceiling, I can feel the full moon even if it's not out, we can feel it during the day. Which isn't good, at all, and never will be good. My parents were luckily not home, that's good on my side at least. I grabbed a bottle of water and got on my laptop, my phone next to me, I looked at the moon chart, tonight isn't going to end well, I can feel that. I start to bite my nail, I feel my teeth pierce my skin, it starts to bleed, I let it heal. I get up and look at the window, the moon's gonna come out soon, so close to night.
It's night now, I look out the window and see the moon, anger floods through my body, everything angry at Liam, all about Liam and him being a total jerk to me. I growl and open my window, I jump out and start running, not really caring who or what sees me! I end up at the school, the library, I go in and see Liam and Scott fighting, I roar, Scott said" Kelly! Get out of here!" I growl and look at Liam, anger is all I can feel, and it's all to Liam, I need to control though, but I don't have an anchor for now, I run to Liam and tackle him, he pushes me off and throws me into the wall, harder than hard, stupid werewolf strength, I groan and sit there, my body frozen with pain and shock, my brother just hurt me it's the first time, ever, he's never hurt me, he's always protected me. I hear Scott say" I can't let you kill me." Then I knew he just shifted, under the full moon. Shock and Sadness over took my anger, I shifted back and sat frozen on the ground, I heard fighting, seeing glimpses of it, I can't move. I can't help Scott, I can't help Liam, I'm not hurting Scott. I get up to see Scott on the table, I see Liam standing, then I see Liam tearing at Scott, I hear Mason scream" Liam! Liam!" I scream" Liam! Liam! Liam!" He finally stops and looks back at Mason, Mason said" what are you doing?" Liam whispers" Hayden." Mason said" she's gone, Hayden died a few minutes ago, she's gone." I look at Liam, as his eyes return to their normal blue, I look away from him and look to Scott, then Liam runs out the door, I look at Mason, we go to help Scott. Mason said" Scott, what happened?" Scott said" it's the super moon, it's just.." Theo said" bad timing. I mean seriously you couldn't have waited 5 minutes." Then he pushes Mason, knocking him out, I growl and Theo throws me against a book shelf, I hit my head hard and I knock out. I wake up to see Scott lying unconscious, I listen for a heart beat, I only hear mine and Mason's, tears go down my face, I look at Mason, I said" I have to go make sure my brother's okay. Melissa is coming." I run to the scent of my brother.
Once I found him, he was on the ground crying, I said" Liam?" He looked up at me, I bent down and hugged him tightly. He hugged back after a minute. I know Scott can't die, he just can't. I know Liam was angry, I'm still mad at my brother but siblings are always mad at each other and they forgive each other. But for now I'm still angry at Liam.