Chapter 2

So the dude, tied us up with duck tape and put us in the bathtub. Then the two guys came and looked at us then left. we looked at each other then continued trying to get out. our mouths taped, they put us in chairs and one of them said" Liam, Kelly, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. if you scream, it goes right back on. if you talk quietly, it stays off. got it?" We nodded, he said" okay." Then ripped off the tape from both of our mouths. He said" okay, Liam, Kelly, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. and more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. do you understand?" We both said" not really." the boy said" good. that's good." other boy said" I don't understand either." the first boy said" maybe you should tell them." we said" tell us what?" The other boy said" Liam, Kelly.. what Happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, its going to change you." the first boy said" unless it kills you. shouldn't have said that." Liam and I said" what?" Then we started crying, our anger is so gonna come out. the first boy said" uh-oh. uh-oh. are they... are they crying?" The second boy bent down and said" Liam, Kelly, it's okay. you're going to be all right. you're not going to die." the first boy said" probably not." the second boy said" stop it." he said" okay, possibly not." the second boy said" would you just help me untie them?" They ripped the tape off, the second boy said" Liam, Kelly, are you okay?" First boy said" we're sorry about that. we're really sorry." then Liam hit them with the chair, the second said" Liam, what the heck is your..." he couldn't finish because Liam punched him. we took off running, Liam just realized he had on socks, he motioned me to go, I ran off going down stairs an out the door. Once Liam came out, we took off running.
Liam and I ran to school, we don't know why, We just stopped in front of Mason, he said" hey. Liam, Kelly, why weren't you on the bus?" Liam said" we ran." Mason said" you ran three miles to school?" I said" we just started running." Mason said" I guess your leg's okay? What happened to your arm?" We turned around and held onto the bars, Mason said" dudes, are you okay?" We looked up and saw the dude from last night. Liam said" we'll talk to you later. we gotta get to class." we took off, we were walking away from them. then they cornered us, the one Stiles said" Liam, Kelly, hey!" The other one Scott said" we need to talk." Liam and I said" no, you need to back the heck up, okay? Both of you." Scott said" can you just listen for one second. please?" We nodded, Scott said" Liam, Kelly...we're brothers and sister now." Liam said" what?" Stiles said" oh, god. that's.." Liam said" what are you talking about? We just met and you bit us." Scott said" the bite... the bite is a gift." stiles said" Scott, stop. please stop. you, you, we're trying to help you, you little runts." I said" by kidnapping us?" Stiles said" just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. okay? I aided and abetted." Scott said" said" Liam, Kelly, I've gone through this before. something's happening to you. something big." Liam and I said" nothing's happening to us." we both ripped off the bandage to reveal clean skin, we said" nothing." then we walked off.
Liam, Mason and I walked out of class. Liam stared at someone. Mason and I said" Liam. Liam." The girl fell and Liam went to her, I looked at Mason. Liam came back over and Mason walked off, I said" what was that about?" Liam said" go to a party with me?" I said" no!" He said" I'll let you bunk with me?" I said" no." he said" please!!" I said" I don't like parties!" He said" you did when we were little." I said" that was when we were little! Liam, now I'm me!" He said" please." then he gave me the puppy eyes. I said" I hate you." He said" is that a yes?" I said" that's a yes." he hugged me. I said" I'm gonna kill you." he said" I know." we went to class.
We were in a car. Liam was in passenger and I was in Back. the music was loud. Kira, the girl said" its Lydia Martin's lake house. actually, it's her grandmother's lake house. but she's dead, so it's okay. I mean, it's not okay that she's dead. unless she was in pain." Liam said" can you turn the music down?" Then the music was down. what?!. Kira said" you want me to turn the music up?" Then she did, Liam's phone buzzed, making us both jump, he looked at it then Liam said" who'd you say was coming to this party?" She said" um... everyone." Once we got there, we got out. Liam and I said" where is everyone?" Kira said" they're here. it's a small party." Liam said" you said everyone was coming." Kira said" they are. they're late. and we're early. so we better hurry." she grabbed Liam's arm pulling him, Liam had my hand pulling me with him. she said" yay! Party." once we walked in, we turned around but Kira closed the door. she said" sorry." we turned back around, Liam said" what the heck is this?" Stiles said" think of it like an intervention. you have a problem, Liam, Kelly." Scott said" and we're the only ones that can help." Liam crossed his arms, keeping me next to him. they explained weird crazy things, Liam and I said" werewolf?" We looked at Scott," were-coyote?" We looked at a girl, Malia," banshee?" We looked at a girl, Lydia." fox?" We looked at Kira, Kira said" kitsune. but fox works." we looked at Stiles, we said" what are you?" He said" uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. it was very evil." Liam and I said" what are you now?" Stiles said" better. um..." Liam looked at the chains, he said" are those for us?" Malia said" no, they're for me." then her eyes glowed blue. Liam and I said" how did you do that?" Scott said" you'll learn. but first, you need to get through the full moon." we said" the moon's already out." Scott said" and you're starting to feel something, aren't you?" Liam and I said" we feel like we're surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs. you guys are out of your freaking minds. we don't know how you did that eye thing and we don't care. we're walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop us, we swear to god, we're gonna..." then a super loud noise. I covered my ears, I saw Liam do the same. we were looking around, Scott said" what's wrong?" Liam and I said" you don't hear that?" We fell to our knees, Lydia said" did you tell someone about this?" Liam said" our friend Mason." I said" you said it was a party." Stiles said" who did Mason invite?" Kira said" everyone." then Liam and I scratched the floors, Lydia said" the floors! Get them off the floors!" She came towards us but we roared at her. Scott said" we need to get them to the boat house now!" Scott and Kira lifted us up and carried us somewhere.
They chained me up first then tried Liam but he got loose and attacked Scott, then Kira knocked him out. They chained him up next to me. I leaned my head on Liam's shoulder, I closed my eyes, I heard Kira said" they look so young." Scott said" they are, they're only 15." I fell asleep.
Liam and I woke up growling. then Liam got loose, I whimpered, he tore the chains off me and we took off running. we know Scott is following us, we saw him, Liam attacked they rolled down the hill and Scott said" Liam, Liam, wait." Liam said" what did you do to us? This is your fault! This is all your fault!" Then a bright light came and hurt Liam and I, I pulled on Liam and we took off running again. We hit a spot, we crashed and screamed. we were normal, once it stopped we looked up and saw Scott. Liam and I said" what's happening to us?" Scott said" the same thing that's happened to me." Scott bent down in front of us, Liam said" they can't know about this." Liam and I said" our mom, our stepdad, we can't do this to them again." Scott said" what do you mean again?" We said" we got kicked out of school and we deserved it. the way they looked at us when they saw what we did to that car..." Scott said" Liam, Kelly, it's okay." I said" they can't see us like this." Liam joined it " like..." we sobbed, Scott said" like a monster?" We nodded. Scott stood up and said" you're not a monster. you're a werewolf, like me." we sat on our knees looking at him, his eyes glowed red.