Chapter 14

We just walked into the hospital, Scott said" Tracy was buried?" Liam said" in a hole, buried alive. crawled out. we found another hole." Scott said" who was buried in that one?" I said" we don't know, but we think we're gonna want to find out."
We just met up with the others, Lydia got hurt. Scott's mom said" alright, she's about to go into surgery so it's gonna be awhile. any other supernatural details I need to know about or do we just stitch her up and hope for the best?" Kira said" it was the tail." Scott said" Tracy cut her with the tail, if that makes a difference." Scott's mom said" ok." after she left, Malia said" but it wasn't just Tracy. there were the others. the guys in the masks."
Liam and I sneaked into our house, I walked tiredly to my room and crashed, I heard Liam whisper" hey Kelly?" I whispered" wha?" Liam whispered" love ya, sis." I smiled, we had hardly said love ya any, it doesn't mean we don't love each other's it's just we don't have time to talk hardly. I whispered" love ya too, bro." Then I heard his heart go steady, him falling asleep. I fell asleep.
Once we got to school, Mason said" you two are coming with me to a club." I said" I don't do clubs." Mason said" you are now. You too, Liam." I said" Liam, what'd we do to deserve this." Liam smiled saying" don't know." Mason said" come on, I need wingmans!" I said" hey!" Liam chuckled, Mason said" wingman and his clingy sister." I said" Mason, you have 5 seconds to run before I tackle you." Mason looked at Liam, who had a pretty hilarious face on, because he knows it's true, even before we were werewolf's. Liam said" Mason! Run." Mason ran off, I said" been 5 seconds yet?" Liam said" go." I chased after Mason, I caught up to him and jumped onto his back, tackling him to the ground. He groaned, Liam caught up with us, then started laughing. Mason said" I get it! I get it! You're not clingy!" I extended my arm out, Liam grabbed it pulling me up next to him, his arms over my shoulder, my arms crossed over my chest. Mason got up and said" you're still coming." Liam and I said" fine." I looked at Liam, we said" stop that! Stop. Stop." Mason said" shut up, that's weirdly creepy." I high fives Liam and we walked off.
We are walking to the club, Liam and I have our phones out. Mason said" can you put your phones away for 5 minutes? Scott can howl if he needs you." Liam said" we just feel like we should be doing something." Mason said" you are, your my wingmans tonight. and considering the state of my dating life, I need a wing man, copilot, and really hot flight attendant." Liam and I said" well, we're definitely not your hot flight attendant." Mason said" yeah, okay, choices are limited. but at least here you can get drunk." then we got to the door, Hayden opened it. Liam and I instantly regretted coming, she said" I said I'd let you in not them." Mason said" but you said I could have a plus 2." she said" but I didn't say Liam and Peyton." Liam said" we're his flight attendants." I stifled a laugh, Hayden said" what?" Liam and I said" wingmans. forget it, we don't have to go in." we turned around, but Mason stopped us, he said" no, dudes, you're coming. how about, me, them and plus 50?" Hayden took it and said" welcome to sinema." we went in, Liam instantly had my wrist, I had his shoulder.
We stopped, Liam said" we don't look old enough to be here." Mason said" neither does he." We saw Brett, Liam said" is this club mixed?" Mason said" ish." Mason went over to Brett, totally leaving me and Liam, I said" nice." Liam said" yeah." I said" can I leave" Liam said" heck no!" I laughed and we just walked around.
Then something felt strange, like other supernatural strange.
We went to Brett, to see if he caught anything, we asked and he said" no, I didn't catch anything." I said" are there anyone else in here like us." Brett said" I don't know, maybe, it's beacon hills. what's the difference?" Liam said" it was different." Brett said" what do you mean?" Liam and I said" it was off, it felt wrong." Liam and I walked away, something felt wrong, our eyes glowed, something is really wrong.
Liam and I were walking around, he crashed into Hayden, I kept looking not paying attention.
We continued looking, we heard fighting. once we got there, Brett was about to be killed by the thing, we sensed. Liam and I attacked, we got pinned down by it, we saw Scott and Kira come in, we said" your a little late!" Scott got it off us then was kicked out of the way, Liam attacked but was kicked then I attacked and was kicked. all was left was Kira, after a few, Kira held it off then Liam flipped it, Kira was about to kill it but Scott stopped her. he said" is everyone okay?" Liam was holding me close. then Scott said" we need to get him out of here, Liam give me a hand." Liam and Scott lifted him up but a needle went through the guy, Liam and Scott dropped him and we looked up and saw guys in masks, Scott said" why did you do that?" one of them said" his condition was terminal." Scott said" what does that mean?" They turned around, Scott said" what does that mean?!" The thing turned around and said" failure." then they were gone. we looked at the body.