Chapter 5

( btw- I'm only doing episodes Liam was in because since Liam is Kelly's twin they stick together)

We are at Scott's house, they have a plan to catch the Benefactor. We have 3 laptops, Kira said" is three enough?" Stiles said" depends on how many cameras they have. but I think so." Liam and I said" are we really doing this?" Scott said" we're doing it. tonight." Liam and I said" but isn't it kind of dangerous?" Stiles said" it's incredibly dangerous. and borderline idiotic." Liam and I said" have you guys done something like this before?" Stiles said" something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Kira said" I think it's a yes to both." Liam and I looked down, Scott said" you don't have to be part of it if you don't want to." Liam and I said" we're not scared." Stiles said" then you're borderline idiotic." he patted both our shoulders, he went back to Scott, stiles said" if we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. you know that, right?" Kira said" how do we even know something's definitely coming?" Scott said" because the tape from Garret's bag said visual confirmation required." Stiles said" Simon said the same thing. he couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Scott said" so the idea is, what if you kill someone on the dead pool, but you can't send the proof?" Kira said" you don't get paid." I said" but how does that get us any closer to the benefactor?" Scott said" he still needs to know if the target is really dead." Stiles said" especially if it's someone high on the list." Liam said" so, if he wants visual confirmation..." Scott said" he's going to have to come get it himself."
Kira's gonna do something to make Scott seemingly dead, I don't know. Liam and I said" are you guys totally sure about this?" Kira looked at Scott and said" I think they're kind of nervous. maybe you should tell him it's going to be all right." Scott said" its going to be all right." he was looking at Kira, she was nervous too. Kira's mom was here too, Liam said" so, you've done this before, right?" She said" I've seen it done." Liam said" is that just as good?" She said" no." Kira said" mom, you're not inspiring confidence." she said" good. this is a terrible idea." Kira said" do you want us to do it without you?" they stared at each other then Kira's mom said" put your hand over his heart." Kira was about to put her hand over his heart when Scott stopped her, he said" hold on, what happens while I'm out? Am I gonna feel anything?" Kira's mom said" it might feel like you're dreaming." Scott said" good dreams or bad?" She said" I suppose that depends on you." then Kira put her hand over his heart and last breathe. Scott seemingly dead.
We are in the morgue, Scott's mom came in, she said" I still hate this plan. I mean this is pretty significantly terrifyingly. he looks dead." Kira's mom said" give me your hand." then she gave her, her hand and then she felt Scott's heart beat. blah, blah blah they talked, Liam and I stayed silent.
We are in a room, where the laptops are set up. Stiles turns them on and its all the cameras in the hospital. we are looking at the cameras, one camera went weird, Liam said" is that suppose to look like that?" Stiles said" no. no, it's not." Kira said" where is that?" Stiles said" the roof. someone's gonna have to check it out." Kira said" I'll go." stiles said" whoa, whoa. this might not just be a malfunction." Kira said" that's why I'm bringing this." she took out her sword. Liam and I said" we're coming with you." then we went to catch up to her, Stiles said" okay. and you're all coming right back. immediately." we ran off.
Once we got to the roof, everything seemed normal till a box exploded, we covered our eyes. Liam said" looks like someone did something to it." Kira turned around and said" I think somebody did." Then Liam
And I turned around and saw a monster. Kira took out her sword, Liam and I stared at it. Liam and I shifted, then roared attacking it, we were thrown back, we hit the fence and fell. We got back up and went to Kira who was on the ground, we went to her, Liam said" Kira! Kira, get up! Kira!" She got up.
We were thrown again and we hit the ground, Kira said" Liam, Kelly, run. get out of here." we got up angry, Kira said" Liam! Kelly!" We jumped up on a fence then jumped down with our claws ready.
Liam and I ran to the morgue, they were in. Kira said" what?" Liam and I said" its your mother. she's hurt."
Liam and I are home, I walked into his room. I said" hey, Li." he said" wanna sleep here?" I nodded, he said" come on." I jumped next to him on his bed.