Chapter 4

Liam and I walked into the school, passing all the lacrosse players, we saw Scott talking to his dad. I think Liam was listening in but I wasn't. once his dad left, Liam and I went to Scott. Scott said" where's Kira?" Liam said" she took off. stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool." Scott said" her mom's on it." Liam and I said" everyone's on it." Scott said" you're not." Liam and I said" not yet. there's still another third, right?" Scott was listening in on the conversation, so was Liam kinda.
Scott was breaking into Garret's locker. Liam and I were on look out, Liam said" I think someone's coming, hurry." then after a few, I said" find anything?" Scott said" no, nothing."
Liam and Mason went on a run, I didn't go because I didn't want to.
I was in class, Mason showed up but Liam didn't, now I'm gonna be jumpy. We are trying to find Liam, Mason, Scott and I. Coach said" sorry, guys, Liam skipped my class. maybe he's sick. like me." Mason said" Liam didn't look sick on our run." Scott said" he's not getting back to any of my texts." Mason said" mine either." the bell rung, I slightly jumped, Scott said" yeah, don't worry. I'll find him. but text me if you see him." Mason said" all right." he walked off, Scott knew I wasn't going to class. my phone vibrated in my pocket causing me to jump again, I grabbed it and saw it was Liam, I looked at Scott, he nodded, I answered it" Liam?" Then Garrett said" sounds like you already know that.." I said" where is he?! I swear if you don't tell me where he is, I'll rip you to shreds!" Scott took the phone away from me. then grabbed my wrist. Scott talked to Garrett, Scott said" where is he?" I listened in, Garrett said" come on, like I'm actually going to tell you that." Scott said" I'll give you the money." what money, I looked at Scott, he still had my wrist so I couldn't run off. Garrett said" yeah, you will. but that's not going to get you Liam back. you're going to have to put in a little more effort than that." I struggled against Scott's grip, I said" let me go, I need to find Liam!" Scott said" what do you want?" Garrett said" I want the money. and Violet. or you never see Liam again." Scott hung up and gave me my phone. I said" let me go! I can find him. he's my brother!" Scott said" I need you to go to class, okay?" I shook my head, I said" Scott, I can find him, I can find Liam!" He said" I know you're scared, but go to class." I said" no, if you haven't noticed I'm jumpy, and that only happens when Liam isn't around. we are never apart, ever!" He said" I'll find Liam, I'll call you when I do." I said" Scott?!" He said" please?" I said" no. I need to help find him." he said" okay, go and start looking for him." I said" thanks!" Then he let go of me and I took off down the hall and out the door then into the woods.
It's dark and I'm still looking for Liam. I'm trying to find him with any power I got, but I'm not finding anything. I scream in anger and fall to my knees, my head drops as I start crying. I get up and listen for anything again but nothing still. Come on, Liam, do something so we can find you. I heard Liam's yell, I get up and take off following the sound. I get there and look at the well, I see Liam about to slip, I grab his wrist, pulling him up, Scott comes and takes his wrist pulling him up.  we sit him on the wall, his breathe trembling. Scott said" you're okay, Liam." he pulled us both into a hug. I grabbed Liam's hand.
Scott took Liam to the animal clinic, and then the vet, Deaton cut into Liam's chest and then Liam fell asleep. I drifted off, my head against Liam's hand.